What about this?

FameMos

Benchwarmer
This is @ the top of my wishlist 4 the offseason. Trade Crawford, JJ#20 and Nate 2 the Sonics 4 Lewis. Trade Frye, JJ#13 and Q-Rich to the Kings 4 Artest, Garcia and Abdur-Rahim. And on 6/28/07 With the 23rd overall pick the New York Knicks select Sean Williams Foward out of Boston College.

Starters:
PG-Marbury
SG-Lewis
SF-Artest
PF-Williams
C-Curry

Bench:
PG-Collins/Francis
SG-Francis/Garcia
SF-Balkman/Garcia
PF-Lee/Abdur-Rahim
C-Morris/Rahim

Not 2 Bad

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Yo I usually don't like major changes to the roster but I like the sound of that plan. The roster is balanced, the rotation is more defined which would mean our offense could possibly have more rhythm and our defense will be on the same page alot more often. Good stuff...

This is @ the top of my wishlist 4 the offseason. Trade Crawford, JJ#20 and Nate 2 the Sonics 4 Lewis. Trade Frye, JJ#13 and Q-Rich to the Kings 4 Artest, Garcia and Abdur-Rahim. And on 6/28/07 With the 23rd overall pick the New York Knicks select Sean Williams Foward out of Boston College.

Starters:
PG-Marbury
SG-Lewis
SF-Artest
PF-Williams
C-Curry

Bench:
PG-Collins/Francis
SG-Francis/Garcia
SF-Balkman/Garcia
PF-Lee/Abdur-Rahim
C-Morris/Rahim

Not 2 Bad

One of the problems w/ that proposition is no one is trading for either of the JJs. I love Q but he's not going anywhere with that bad back. Also I'd take Frye over Abdul Rahim any day.

Last edited by a moderator:

FameMos

Benchwarmer
Yo I usually don't like major changes to the roster but I like the sound of that plan. The roster is balanced, the rotation is more defined which would mean our offense could possibly have more rhythm and our defense will be on the same page alot more often. Good stuff...

The only thing that i'd be weary about would be offense comming off the bench. But the starting lineup would be a PROBLEM!!!! :peace:

Starters:
PG-Marbury
SG-Lewis
SF-Artest
PF-Williams
C-Curry

Bench:
PG-Collins/Francis
SG-Francis/Garcia
SF-Balkman/Garcia
PF-Lee/Abdur-Rahim
C-Morris/Rahim

Not 2 Bad

One of the problems w/ that proposition is no one is trading for either of the JJs. I love Q but he's not going anywhere with that bad back. Also I'd take Frye over Abdul Rahim any day.

They (Seattle) would almost have 2 if no other team has a better offer on the table cause Lewis is gonna be traded. And the Kings want nothing 2 do with Artest so I think it's a huge possibility of that trade being possible. And like u said 'Also I'd take Frye over Abdul Rahim any day' and so would the Kings.

Last edited by a moderator:

metrocard

Legend

Starters:
PG-Marbury
SG-Lewis
SF-Artest
PF-Williams
C-Curry

Bench:
PG-Collins/Francis
SG-Francis/Garcia
SF-Balkman/Garcia
PF-Lee/Abdur-Rahim
C-Morris/Rahim

Not 2 Bad

I like it your idea, but we don't need Lewis if we're getting Artest. I can't see Williams, a one dementional shot blocker starter over David Lee.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
I know that Lee deserves the start but if u had a lineup where Marbury's doing what he did this yr. Lewis shooting lights out not 2 mention his HUGE size advantage @ the 2. Artest being a str8 up DAWG. Williams protecting the paint and Curry getting ez points in the paint I can't c y we wouldn't be @ the top of the Eastern Conference.

mugili716

Benchwarmer
Good thoughts

Ok i love the Seattle trade I believe Crawford is not going to much better than what he is now. I love crawford but I think he will blow up one game a year and take crazy shots the rest of the year to disrupt our offense. But the Lewis trade would be great. And we should also do the Artest trade but do we really need Abdur Rahim? He hasnt been very consistent with the Kings, but if we gotta get him in the deal with Artest I'm all for it. I like our bench also but I dont think we should put Williams in the starting lineup. We should also use Lee as our 4 and bring Balkman as our 6th man. Francis I think would be great off the bench too.