Curry and Randolph

Is the Randolph trade the best trade Isiah has made?

• Yes

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

GiantsKnickFan

Benchwarmer
GREAT TRADE!!!!!! Good job on your part sir. That would be the best thing that could happen 2 the Knicks. The only thing is that we could use 1 more 2 Guard. I would have no problem however keeping Jones (plays D and can hit 3's) but we still need another 2 guard. But maybe we could put Lewis/Balkman @ the 2 from time 2 time :)

Rahard Lewis signed with Orlando.
And Denver is shopping k-mart and his salary, not camby and his Defense POY award.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I hope so, but then again Curry has been in the NBA for 6 years already.

But you could also say, the NBA isn't as a place where players develop their fundamentals like in the NCAA or Europe.

Also the Bulls suck at developing young players. They didn't know what to do with Curry. At least we have Herb to work with the big guys. This is why I expect more from Curry. Actually the better Curry performs the worse the Bulls organization looks.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
In his six years, Curry's been coached by: Tim Floyd, Lon Kruger, Scott Skiles, Larry Brown and Isiah Thomas... IT is the only coach that has believed in EC and Aguire is working with him on fundamentals... no way Curry doesn't continue his improvement... now we have another legit 20 pt threat... no way teams double or triple either guy...