When Rap was good

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea well anywun ever heard the song Juice with 2pac Big L and Pun? big L's lyrics are from the song Size Em Up but they go great with the beat and his lyrics are on POINT in that song!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Wait hold up are you tellin me they got a Blend with 2Pac, Big L and Big Pun over the Juice beat by Rakim? If this is what your sayin, where can I find it?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
im not a big timbaland fan but hes produced some nice beats, the only one comin to mind is the one posted below. This dance sh1t ruined rap, you gotta sell out and get an r&b singer on the hook just to sell some records.

dre48ny

Rotation player
All the guys you have mentioned are sick. I also want to pay my respects to Jada Kiss, DMX, Leaders of the New School, and Busta.

There are some terrible rappers. A lot of one hit wonders out there. Personally there's too much commercial sh@t out there. Everyone wants to make people dance!! Nah man I want to hear some stories about the streets, I wanna get pumped when I listen to rap. I luv that war music from WuTang and Mobb Deep. I don't know if any of you heard from this group called 41st side. These were some thugged out cats from QueensBridge. I know there are some Mobb Deep fans here, so if you haven't heard from 41st side, look for them. They took out an album around 7 years ago. Straight street.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
All the guys you have mentioned are sick. I also want to pay my respects to Jada Kiss, DMX, Leaders of the New School, and Busta.

There are some terrible rappers. A lot of one hit wonders out there. Personally there's too much commercial sh@t out there. Everyone wants to make people dance!! Nah man I want to hear some stories about the streets, I wanna get pumped when I listen to rap. I luv that war music from WuTang and Mobb Deep. I don't know if any of you heard from this group called 41st side. These were some thugged out cats from QueensBridge. I know there are some Mobb Deep fans here, so if you haven't heard from 41st side, look for them. They took out an album around 7 years ago. Straight street.

You know what is all about. Im not sure if the 41st side is an actual group, i think its just the name of a cd put together by Lake. I know all about queens rap, they do it like no one else. Lyrically queens >>> any other region

Heres a list of queens rappers:

Nas
Cormega
Havoc
Prodigy
Kool G Rap
Big Noyd
Lake
Capone
Noreaga
Infamous mobb (Big twinz, ty nitty, godfather)
Tragedy Khadafi
onyx
lost boyz
littles
MC shan
Nature

Queens>>>

Mobb deep is my favorite group ever. Prodigy HNIC 2 came out today. Its got alotta bangers on it. The production is crazy but at this point I gotta admit Prodigys only an average rapper. Its still a cd worth coppin.

dre48ny

Rotation player
CNN (Capone and Noriega), that brings memories! Cormega off da chain. Onyx takes me way back!! (Put your guns in da air) Sticky fingers was tight!!