Marbury "They scared now"

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Man, He's excited

Wow, Steph seems to be extremely excited to have Randolph in the paint.
Being from BK I like Steph naturally. But man what's up with his speech?
"We got a younger, YOUTHIER...." WTF is YOUTHIER??????

I noticed it on his television show which was not all that great especially that blue screen studio, lol but my wife & I actually enjoyed it, the interviews were pretty out of the ordinary; like regular street corner convos. I felt so nosey.

We love you Steph

rady

Administrator
Staff member
youthier hah, you can tell he was excited
btw metro, curry's face in the sig is priceless! LMAO :D

d2319

Benchwarmer
Step is funny! I really can't wait until the summer league starts and even the regular season! Did anyone try to pull of this trade in a video game?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
haha, Marbury is the man. We need more players on the team so happy and excited about the what happens with the squad.

eastlinykfan

Benchwarmer
Step is funny! I really can't wait until the summer league starts and even the regular season! Did anyone try to pull of this trade in a video game?

The funny thing is I did this same exact trade, but Randolph for Franchise straight up when I first got NBA Live 07 in November. They were the only team that would take Franchise off my hands...It is funny how in reality it worked out the same...But, I did not keep him, I then traded his ass for Josh Smith! It would be great if IT does the same!

ok and I admit I may just be reading way too much into this, or maybe beacuse I'm not totally sold on the idea that IT really wanted to go after Zach this off season, but it seemed as if Steph was a little too excited, like he was trying to convince us that he was really digging this deal. Kinda like Isiah talking about how pleased he was w/ getting Fred Jones, and Dan Dikou ( however you spell it) when you know damn well that they don't factor into the Knicks plan for the future. Look again maybe I just reading too much between the lines, but Steph wanted us to draft a shooter and he didn't get that, all summer he's been talikng about Kobe and he and the back court ( not that is at all realistic)and got neither, and now seems awfully excited w/ the announcement of Zach, but I never really paid much attention to Zach Randolph before now, but it looks like he's well respected around the league, so maybe Steph meant every word of it.

GiantsKnickFan

Benchwarmer
ok and I admit I may just be reading way too much into this, or maybe beacuse I'm not totally sold on the idea that IT really wanted to go after Zach this off season, but it seemed as if Steph was a little too excited, like he was trying to convince us that he was really digging this deal. Kinda like Isiah talking about how pleased he was w/ getting Fred Jones, and Dan Dikou ( however you spell it) when you know damn well that they don't factor into the Knicks plan for the future. Look again maybe I just reading too much between the lines, but Steph wanted us to draft a shooter and he didn't get that, all summer he's been talikng about Kobe and he and the back court ( not that is at all realistic)and got neither, and now seems awfully excited w/ the announcement of Zach, but I never really paid much attention to Zach Randolph before now, but it looks like he's well respected around the league, so maybe Steph meant every word of it.

We did draft a shooter= Nichols

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Believe me it wasnt sarcasm, he was/is excited he was acting the way they do all over Brooklyn bball courts. It makes me laugh when guys do that, they start politicing and get all crazy.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
steph has always been the team's biggest cheerleader... this randolph move puts us ahead of phily, boston and maybe toronto... philly still hasn't convinced me yet... ray allen is 33 with two squeeky wheels... and toronto wouldn't have won the division if jersey was healthy... so i think NJ might be our only real competition to winning the division...