Nash Says: Zach will help Knicks

I think Steve is a great player and you have to respect his insight on anything B- Ball related, but he is a bit biased to the Knicks for some reason, remember two years ago after Steph's proclomation of being the games best point guard, later that summer Steve kinda defended that statement. I mean he was probably just giving th most PC answer considering he was put on the spot when asked about Steph's claim while in New York, but he endorsed it none the less. So I hope he is right and Zach makes us a bonafied playoff team, but I have to take Nash's opinion on the Knicks w/ a grain of salt, but hey thanks for the love Steve!

metrocard

Legend
Nash is a good guy, obviously.

Off topic, but I never understood why people got upset with Marbury saying he was the best PG in the league.

When you play basketball, you're suppose to carry that confidence, whats wrong with that?

STAT wise, Marbury has done things many other PG's have never done in the NBA history, so he's not that far from being the best PG in the NBA, he's very close. That just annoys me when people misjudge Marbury on that one statement. Athletes can't be confident no more? silly potato couches.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I Don't care what Steve Nash has to say! WHy do people always have to seem to get approval from these other players on other teams. Reporters always do this, like we need some kind of confirmation from other stars in the game to make it true. If Randolph makes the knicks better, which i personally believe is not the case, but if he does, I don't care what anyone else outside of the Knicks organization thinks.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
metro... steph's been getting shit from the league since he demanded the trade from minny... people never forget that kinda shit...

lilman_bklyn... i agree about Nash's opinion... fuck the world... Nash don't have to play with z-bo... why would nash say it's a bad move? it's not his team or his management or anything like that... besides... nash has always been a positive guy for all things NBA... did anyone really expect him to bash the move?

Kiyaman

Legend
The Response to alot of responses:

The Curry & Zack Tandem Stat-Sheets on offense and Defense means alot if they dont spend this offseason on improving it.

We all could see (imagine) improvement in this upcomming season FrontCourt Offense with Zack & Curry.
At least much better improvement than last season Offensive Frontcourt Stats with 26 MPG Frye.
The Defensive Stat-Sheets of both Curry & Zack says both need a 100% improvement before the regular season starts. especially if they become the Knicks Frontcourt Starters. Way to many of their defensive Stats are to low to not need imediate improvement.
Knick-Fans would like for Curry & Zack to start working on the defensive help system together as soon as Training-
Camp opens. The Fans want Zack & Curry Defensive Stat-Sheet to be better than other defensive frontcourt teams, rather better than last season Knick Frontcourt.
The next important thing about the Zack & Curry Offense/Defense Stat-Sheet to improve much better than the Knicks
previous season will be the SF-Player that gets the majority of playingtime with them. Who can that be??????
The Marbury & Crawford Backcourt Tandem we all see improving the Curry & Zack Offensive Stat-Sheets in the Frontcourt, but will Marbury & Crawford lend a hand in helping Curry & Zack improvement on defense?
Now thats the Curry & Zack on Paper which may become simular on the court.
The Knicks will need consistent Frontcourt Defense from Curry & Zack together at the Start of the regular season games.
If the Knicks dont have Decent Frontcourt Defense in the Eastern Conference they wiil lose way more games than they WIN.
Because if the Knicks get off to a losing Start, That brings CHAOS with Marbury, Crawford, Zack, and Curry want to touch the ball on every offensive possesion game after losing game. All because Isiah Thomas did not look at both Curry & Zack Defensive Stat-Sheet after the trade.
It had BIG WARNING-SIGNS that read SOS send Both Players to Defensive Training Camp ASAP this offseason.