We don't need a SG!!

Swishfm3

Rookie
Why all the talk of a SG when we Houston and Anderson??

Or do ya actually consider ANderson a Small FOrward? I hope not, cuz at 6'6 we looking at Sprewell ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

jasperjay

Rookie
Exactly a SG is what we don't have if H20 is gonna have 2 games off every week. And Dum Chaney has got away from using Williams as a SG.
Anderson is not the answer at SG or SF. At this point I can't understand for the life of me why we drafted a guy like Postell - sat him on the bench for 2 years and then when we need him - he's gone. Make tha friking call Laydum and get a guy who has been itching to get back in the NBA. He's stuck up in Canada for what. Canada is a hockey world.

Swishfm3

Rookie
Re: EXACTLY Swish

necrom33 said:
Because we have Housless and Anderson is EXACTLY why we need a shooting guard!!

I know that......but there's no way those two are moving so why get another 2 guard???.............

I think Postell is playing in Utah...

necrom33

Rookie

Swishfm3 said:
necrom33 said:

I know that......but there's no way those two are moving so why get another 2 guard???.............

Oh, Ok. I thought you meant INSTEAD OF Housless and/or Anderson. No, in that case, you're right. We don't need a third SG.

jasperjay

Rookie
With the third overall pick in the 2003 NBDL Draft,
the Asheville Altitude selected Lavor Postell.

ASHEVILLE, North Carolina (Ticker) --

Gary Williams scored 18 points to lead the Asheville Altitude past the Columbus Riverdragons, 85-80. Williams went 5-for-8 from the floor and drained all six of his free-throw attempts. Desmond Penigar posted 14 points and eight rebounds for Columbus, which went 21-for-24 from the charity stripe. Lavor Postell and Kareem Reid each scored 10 points for the Altitude, who have won back-to-back games for the first time this season. Erron Maxey netted a game-high 20 points for Columbus, which fell to 0-7 on the season.

:rolling:

Swishfm3

Rookie

necrom33 said:
Swishfm3 said:
necrom33 said:

Oh, Ok. I thought you meant INSTEAD OF Housless and/or Anderson. No, in that case, you're right. We don't need a third SG.

of course I'm right :p

I'm the KING OF THE WORLD!!!! :moon:

Swishfm3

Rookie
jasperjay said:
With the third overall pick in the 2003 NBDL Draft,
the Asheville Altitude selected Lavor Postell.

ASHEVILLE, North Carolina (Ticker) --

Gary Williams scored 18 points to lead the Asheville Altitude past the Columbus Riverdragons, 85-80. Williams went 5-for-8 from the floor and drained all six of his free-throw attempts. Desmond Penigar posted 14 points and eight rebounds for Columbus, which went 21-for-24 from the charity stripe. Lavor Postell and Kareem Reid each scored 10 points for the Altitude, who have won back-to-back games for the first time this season. Erron Maxey netted a game-high 20 points for Columbus, which fell to 0-7 on the season.

:rolling:

oh.......I thought I saw his name with the Utah Jazz....must have been pre-season