Slam Dunk Contest or HR Derby

FameMos

Benchwarmer
Me personally, I think the HR Derby is boring as hell....I think the NBA Skills Challenge is better than HR Derby.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I miss the days when they had 8 contestants in the slam dunk contest.....or was it 6? whatever it was, it was better then 4

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Hell Yea the HR derby is boring as hell the shooting stars is better than that

so my obvious choice is the slam dunk contest...even though they did get a little corny with all the props and stuff....we need more dunker's like Vince Carter to participate

2 things Jamario Moon is that dunker that is real with it no props and he was snubbed last year ..i see either him or Patrick Ewing Jr. winning it next year

and don't you get sick and tired of every year Kenny Smith saying the dunk contest is back haha thats annoying as hell

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
next year, i want to see James White in the dunk contest! Under the leg from the free throw line?! He will shut it down

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
and if anything, Moon didn't get snubbed, if anything he was the biggest disappointment, him and Gay, I thought they were going to kill it, but they ain't do nothing impressive

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Moon did the same dunk as Howards "superman"....except there were no props and he got it on a lob pass from his teammate and he actually dunked it

he's gonna rip it next year and hopefully Ewing Jr is in it as a knick loll...if we can't win games we'll just take the dunk contests till we turn things around

jpz17

Starter
if slam dunk was like it used to be with superstars in it instead of rookies, it'd be better, but it doesn't, it has "GERALD GREEN IN IT!" who the heck has herd of him? anyway, I pick derby