comming up -> Denver Nuggets

allan20

Benchwarmer
this should be an interesting game, knicks vs the revelation of the season.
very curious about the final result

aswitzer

Rookie
What makes it the revelation of the season? Just curious :)

I am looking forward to getting a better look at Antonio again. How has he looked so far during his comeback? I know its only been 4-5 games...

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
looking forward to see the duel between dyess/nuggets, should be delicious :) but i hope antonio will play better than spree did on 26th november
don't want to make any predictions (yet) but 0-7 won't be good at all :evil:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
the good news (i guess) is that antonio mcdyess might even make the starting lineup.

Embattled coach Don Chaney told The Post he'll consider elevating Antonio McDyess into the starting lineup when the reeling Knicks face the forward's former team, the Nuggets, tomorrow at the Garden.
"I'll think about it, I just don't know if he's ready," Chaney said following the Knicks' first 0-5 road trip since 1985. "But I'll think about it."

Chaney better think of something. The Knicks are 0-6 with McDyess coming of the bench. The six-game losing streak makes Chaney 64-104 as Knicks coach over parts of three seasons. The Knicks need to go on a 40-game win streak just to get Chaney back to .500.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/43789.htm

this is definitely a game i would love to see. to bad i won't :cry:

Swishfm3

Rookie
NYK Man8 said:
looking forward to see the duel between dyess/nuggets, should be delicious :) but i hope antonio will play better than spree did on 26th november
don't want to make any predictions (yet) but 0-7 won't be good at all :evil:

Get ready to be disappointed.....Carmello..a rookie...is already better than any player we have in our squad.

and since Chaney is to STUPID to play Deke in the middle..the young kid is going to drive to the hole ALL DAY!!

I welcome another lost!!! Maybe Chaney will finally get fired.....

0-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i just want to say something:
i had a little wager with aswitzer of NuggetsHoops.com about the game. the loser must keep a banner of the otherone's site for a week.

waiting for february 29th :)

aswitzer

Rookie
allan20 said:
aswitzer said:
What makes it the revelation of the season? Just curious :)

you're kidding, right? :)

Actually, I just mis-read your post. Now I realize you were giving some props to my Nuggets, who have surprised everyone, including myself.

The loss to the Knicks on Sat. was a surprise, but you guys played a good game, and we struggled in the half-court when we couldn't get out and run.

Swishfm3

Rookie
~Rady

to bad they don't have a forum...I was ready to talk to some shiiiiiiit. (even though I picked the Knicks to lose :rolling: )

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i don't think it will be long untill they'll have one, but i encourage you to keep the fight civil if you want to smack