Marbury blog

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Life is full people who misinterpret the precepts that GOD set towards mankind. What folks need to understand is that God loves us so much he gave us free will. The ability that one can choose their own path in life. Now, if someone decides to do something like kill, that has an effect on everyone negatively, cause no man lives their life in a vacuum. Again free will doesn't always have the positive outcome we'd like (Eg. rape, bombings, hate crimes, etc.) but that because mankind's short comings, not God. See when people ask what's wrong with religion, start with the humans. If we as people took more responsibilty for our actions and inactions, then truly our world work as God intended. If did as Jesus said, and " Love our neighbor as we loved ourselves", would life not be better than it is now? I'm positive that things would be.

Life is full people who misinterpret the precepts that GOD set towards mankind. What folks need to understand is that God loves us so much he gave us free will. The ability that one can choose their own path in life. Now, if someone decides to do something like kill, that has an effect on everyone negatively, cause no man lives their life in a vacuum. Again free will doesn't always have the positive outcome we'd like (Eg. rape, bombings, hate crimes, etc.) but that because mankind's short comings, not God. See when people ask what's wrong with religion, start with the humans. If we as people took more responsibilty for our actions and inactions, then truly our world work as God intended. If did as Jesus said, and " Love our neighbor as we loved ourselves", would life not be better than it is now? I'm positive that things would be.

I did not mean for this to get this deep on it. First thing I said sounds like what you're saying. If people applied bible principles, the world would be a much better place.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
so... I bought myself a pair of those 14.98 Starbury 2's... really comfortable once I started playing with them... not as comfy as my js (and I played like shyte last week), but better than I expected for payless prices... man... I love me some capitalists with compassion...