NBA Ref Shaved Points In Games!!!

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
I'd give Jordan top 10 status but never the GOAT...

1.) Oscar Robertson
2.) Julius Erv
3.) George Gervin
4.) David Thompson
5.) Pete Maravich
6.) Alex English
7.) Bill Russell

There are just too many players that come before Jordan...

oscar and dr j and russell are definitely all time greats. but back then there werent as many talented big guys as there are now. throwing pete up there before mj? all he really could do was score, no better than mj. mj was a much better defender, rebounder and competitor. english thrived in a high scoring time of the nba. to sum it up, never was a better scorer and competitor than mj who carried his teams to the finals. russells teams were agruably better than the bulls during mj.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
MJ is possibly the GOAT...but it's hard to name someone with that title. It's really really hard to give some one that title. Everyone thinks that MJ is the greatest since he's our generations best player. But it's hard to go against his grit, tenacity, and will to always win. You always saw in his eyes that he wanted to win. And he never had the help of champions of the past or present...he just had Scottie P which I always thought was overrated and was put above everyone else since he was MJ's sidekick. It's definitely either MJ or Bill Russell...but I'm going with MJ just because he carried his team on his back his whole career and won 6 rings because of it.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
The only debate for the GOAT should be Russell (6'7" center, bodied 7' Wilt consistently, lord of the rings)... Big O (ONLY player to average a tripple double... until Lebron, maybe J Kidd)... Jordan (competitor, overall dominance, constant improvement)...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Yep that's my final four...in fact that should be the only final four. I guess some might say Magic or Kareem but they wouldn't make my final four and for the record...scottie doesn't deserve to be top 50.