Knicks roster evaluation, any complete players?

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I'm going to say this to your face and not behind your back...

Fuck Allan Houston and his supporters. Monroe was the best shooter in KNICKS history.

Wow 23 points in a season...

Why do we have to be so tough on a forum for??? Come on man lighten up...if you hate Allan Houston then that's your deal...but Metro's right...you have to respect what he has done. If you don't, then you're oblivious to the world and don't know the reason why we got to the playoffs and the championship in the first place. That's not a diss...I'm just being real with you. Just curious...why do you hate H20 so much?

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Wow... didn't realize H20 could get people to wanna fight... seriously yall... this is just basketball talk...

I'm not going to rehash my argument against Allan... Knicks4Lyfe I agree about the underappreciated part... that's NY's history...

but again... he didn't want greatness enough... Bird was slow... Jordan couldn't shoot... but great players work on their flaws... tell me one season Houston added something new to his repetoire?

We were the favorites in the finals with Ewing... no doubt... Camby/Ewing vs. Duncan/Robinson would have been a classic... factor Kurt Thomas off the bench (our second best post defender) and we would have raised the banner... but we needed him to be content with playing outstanding defense, rebounding and scoring about 16 ppg... he didn't want to sacrifice his numbers... and hurt the team in the process with his pouting... you remember how uncomfortable things were back then right?

just so no one gets it twisted... I loved Patrick and appreciated H20 (never really liked him, but that's just me)... but they had their shortcommings just like my favorites Spree (shot selection) LJ (quickness) Camby (post defense)...

KnicksFan4Realz... you're right about Monroe >>>>>> H20... I think Michael Ray Richardson was our best shooter... but drugs shortened his career...