Jeffries vs Balkmania - Starters?

Who should start, Jeffries or Balkmania?

• Jeffries

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balkmania

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters

CoolClyde

What does Jared Jeffries have over Balkmania as a starter?
Balkmania handles the ball better (bringing it up court), scores more, rebounds better, defends better (blocks, steals and can defend more positions), and has greater hustle than Jeffries. Renaldo and Quentin gives us a good defensive/offensive starting lineup:

Starbury - Nate - Collins
Q Richy - Crawford - Jones
Balkmania - Chandler - Knickols
Zach Chubs - Lee - Rose/Jeffries
Curry Sauce - James - Morris

Lose/Trade Jeffries, Cato, DanDick, Rose.
Sign Knickols and Chandler.

CC

Trin_Starr

Starter
If at the beginning of season - that's who we had to choose from, I'd definitely go with Balkman hands down.
I read an article that was saying with Isiah the coach - he would go with Balkman for more energy and defensive tenacity, but as Isiah the GM - he would go with Jefferies to up his trade value lol

jzero29

Rotation player
Nie article,

http://blogs.nypost.com/sports/knicks/archives/2007/07/chandler_signin.html#more

Looks like Isiah is trying to package jefferies with the attractive expiring contracts of Dickau and Jones...

I guess we'll know in a week!

I'm fine with losing all 4 of the players listed(rose was also listed in article). A comment was made about nate involved also. If they throw in nate then we should keep dickau. One or the other. with crawford and marbury not on the trade list, maybe dickau wouldn't be such a bad option as 3rd pg of bench.

jzero29

Rotation player
One week because

The knicks usually try and sign draft picks before summer leagues. But with trade rumors swirling, and the nba has a rule you can't trade rookie for 45 days after he signs contract. So that would prevent him from being a part of any trade involving many of the sought after big names on the trading block. So either there will be some sort of trade, or he'll be signed after a week. He asked the agent to leave this option open.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Dickau and Jones can't be traded until 30 days after the trade that brought them here - so next week sometime is when a trade might go down.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
let's hope we can ship out james and jeffries in the same move... i would like to keep malik as a positive locker room presence and occaisional backup...

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
so what does jeffries bring to the table if apparently balkman is better in every category (which i think he is personally). why is this even a discussion? other than that isiah signed jeffries and doesnt want him to rot on the bench.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Balkman deserves PT over Jeffries but I don't think Isiah realized how fast Balkman would advance. Balkman deserves 40+ min a night in my opinion...that's if he doesn't foul out lol

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
but if we wanna move him... IT has to let him audition for other teams... show em he can still play... but Jeffries' lack of talent keeps getting in the way...