Q+A with Q (interview)

Trin_Starr

Starter
http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/richardson_070727_interview.html

Question: Are you allowed to practice all out, or is it limited?

Richardson: Oh no, I'm going full tilt now. I mean, they have me limited to just two pickup games a day back in Chicago, but when I play I'm not holding anything back.

Wins. That's what it's all about. That's the biggest thing. We're gonna play hard and we're gonna be exciting. This all means nothing if we don't win.

Music to my ears!!! start the damn 07/08 season already!!! :)

LJ4ptplay

Starter
That's great news! A healthy Q. is a huge addition to the roster and probably the Knicks most complete player. He is also a great leader not to mention he is going to make teams pay for double teaming Eddy or Zach.

You can tell he's hungry and wants to win badly. Hopefully that hunger will rub off on some of our other players. I'm loving how both Q. and Steph are talking about nothing but winning. That's the attitude that all of the players need to have. Forget about stats, winning is more important. I'm sure a lot of these guys are sick of losing and want to prove to everyone that they're legit.

Can't wait 'til next season!!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
That's good news Trinn but I want to hear more. I want to hear/read that Curry lost 10 lbs, got quicker and broke some one's arm when blocking a shot in training. I want to hear Zach Randolph joined a church and donated money to the NYPD to keep them off his back. I want to hear that Marbury got 6 assists in the first quarter of a scrimmage game. And most of all I want to hear that Crawford is working on his shot selection. It should be raining 3's in NY.

Trin_Starr

Starter
That's good news Trinn but I want to hear more. I want to hear/read that Curry lost 10 lbs, got quicker and broke some one's arm when blocking a shot in training. I want to hear Zach Randolph joined a church and donated money to the NYPD to keep them off his back. I want to hear that Marbury got 6 assists in the first quarter of a scrimmage game. And most of all I want to hear that Crawford is working on his shot selection. It should be raining 3's in NY.

How about this news then: :)
David Lee has accepted to be a part of the up and comers USA olympic basketball team that will train with and play against the official US team this summer. This up and comers team he wants to bring into the USA Basketball pipeline with a long-term eye toward the 2010 World Championship in Turkey and the 2012 Olympics in London.
I don't have a link - but it was posted on ESPN insider ;)

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
you gotta love that Q is doing so much core conditioning... i've been really concerned about his back... but that's the same kinda shit BDiddy did in GS to get healthy again... so we'll see... if Q is healthy... he's immediately our #3 scoring option and best perimeter defender...

Kiyaman

Legend
Q.Richardson will stay healthy this season as long as the majority of his playingtime is alongside of David Lee.

Q.Richardson Leadership on the court with certain teammates is a quality this Knick Team could use this upcomming season. So it will be up to Coach Isiah Thomas Lineup & Rotation whether Q.Rich stays healthy in an 82 game season.