Eddy Curry Robbed In A Home Invasion

You are a believer in mankind correct?

I shall continue this debate in another thread.. folks still believing in childish flights of fancy...in 2007...your mind has become corrupted by the morons who peddle this garbage.

<DIR><DIR>
The bible​
is filled with prophecies reflecting detailed knowledge of the future?something impossible for humans

2 Pet. 1:20, 21: "No prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation. For prophecy was at no time brought by man?s will, but men spoke from God as they were borne along by holy spirit."
▪ Prophecy: Isa. 44:24, 27, 28; 45:1-4: "Jehovah . . . the One saying to the watery deep, ?Be evaporated; and all your rivers I shall dry up?; the One saying of Cyrus, ?He is my shepherd, and all that I delight in he will completely carry out?; even in my saying of Jerusalem, ?She will be rebuilt,? and of the temple, ?You will have your foundation laid.? This is what Jehovah has said to his anointed one, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have taken hold of, to subdue before him nations, so that I may ungird even the hips of kings; to open before him the two-leaved doors, so that even the gates will not be shut: ?Before you I myself shall go, and the swells of land I shall straighten out. The copper doors I shall break in pieces, and the iron bars I shall cut down. . . . For the sake of my servant Jacob and of Israel my chosen one, I even proceeded to call you by your name.?" (Writing by Isaiah was completed by about 732 B.C.E.)​
</DIR></DIR>□ Fulfillment: Cyrus had not been born when the prophecy was written. The Jews were not taken into exile to Babylon until 617-607 B.C.E., and Jerusalem and its temple were not destroyed until 607 B.C.E. In detail the prophecy was fulfilled starting in 539 B.C.E. Cyrus diverted the waters of the Euphrates River into an artificial lake, the river gates of Babylon were carelessly left open during feasting in the city, and Babylon fell to the Medes and Persians under Cyrus. Thereafter, Cyrus liberated the Jewish exiles and sent them back to Jerusalem with instructions to rebuild Jehovah?s temple there.?The Encyclopedia Americana (1956), Vol. III, p. 9; Light From the Ancient Past (Princeton, 1959), Jack Finegan, pp. 227-229; "All Scripture Is Inspired of God and Beneficial" (New York, 1983), pp. 282, 284, 295.

Hmmm... its recorded in mankinds encyclopedia...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Yo you don't have to prove that the bible is real lol. It would take a foolish person to not take the bible seriously. Let him be...proving that the bible is real is like proving that the sky is blue...let the foolish be foolish if he wants to remain foolish because as a stong christian mas as myself, I feel pity for those who come at judgement day don't believe in God. Because if you didn't know back when...when the time comes...you will...but let's get back on this eddy curry robbery mess...

Yo you don't have to prove that the bible is real lol. It would take a foolish person to not take the bible seriously. Let him be...proving that the bible is real is like proving that the sky is blue...let the foolish be foolish if he wants to remain foolish because as a stong christian mas as myself, I feel pity for those who come at judgement day don't believe in God. Because if you didn't know back when...when the time comes...you will...but let's get back on this eddy curry robbery mess...

Well I feel sorry for people like that as well. Which is why I go the extra mile in hopes it helps them see. Maybe it won't. But you cannot deny the incredible accuracy of the prophecies in the bible. Quite astonishing the detail and all.

Imagine a prophecy about you before you were born. How Cyrus must have felt knowing this...