Hit the Panic Button

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i think it wouldnt be a bad fit if he can accept being the 3rd or 4th option. he can still pass and facilitate the offense, which would help out rondo. the only problem is if they play him and kg they dont really have a banger starting, but they have them off the bench. that team would remind me way too much of the lakers with kobe shaq malone and payton.

highesthigh

Benchwarmer
great post peter... chris webber now at this point in his carrer is like karl malone when he was with the lakers... i agree with the1andonly, he's pretty much done...

metrocard

Legend
Metro Curry is not the worse center in the league like you make him out to be. Oakfor is no Curry. He's not even a real center. I don't believe you are giving Ange credit. Boston is full of underachievers that are coined as 'young talent'. The only reason Ange pulled this of is because Mchail is a worse GM than he is. KG is being traded for peanuts regardless of what you guys are reading and watching. The Knicks could have offered a better deal. Think about it. Phoenix was ready to trade Amare for KG and Mchail didn't bite. This is a perfect example of the sun shining on a dog's ass.

What makes Curry a real center but not Okafor? Would you still have Curry over Emeka?

metrocard

Legend
Everyone needs to chill... Ray Allen is 32 and coming off surgery on BOTH ankles... how long did it take Grant Hill (who was younger AND much less jumpshot dependant) to recover from his ankle injuries?

KG is a beast... instantly the best PF in the east... but he was the 2nd best PF in the west his entire career as well... and Bostonians HATE PP (the ones I speak with at least)... let's see if he can keep from pouting and adjust to being #2 on his team...

realistically, I'm not worried about Bos' cap number either... most teams splurge on their big three and sign reserves for reasonable sums... NJ, WAS, PHO, etc...

we do have to remember that Doc is a shitty coach... he blew that 3 - 1 lead to detroit a couple seasons ago...

speaking of history... everyone seems to be ignoring Trin_Star's point... Hou brought in three HOF (two of which won a title together in 95)... and didn't do shit... LA tried to pull the same stunt... usually... when teams try to buy a chip by bringing in allstars... it bites them in the ass...

plus... like dr. carpy said... Bos has a 3 year window at MAX to win the chip with this squad... Jersey is still a better team... Was is comparable (Gil, Butler, Jamison, Stevenson, Daniels, Thomas and Co.)... we're deeper but unproven... and younger... I like our position... Ainge gave away his entire young core for ONE guy... Minny got the better end of this trade IMO...

Metro... I know your frustration... but all we can do is speculate about Curry, Zach and Craw next season... Curry said at the end of last season that he took the blame for our shitty record and committed himself to working harder than ever this off season... reports from Q Rich, Malik and Agguire say he's on schedule and their really impressed by him... me and you can only speculate about what he'll do next year... but all those in the know (EC and his teammates and coaches) seem to think he will be a beast...

haven't heard shyte about Craw so the jury's still out on him... and I have faith in ZBo from what I saw in Portland... again... I don't have inside info...

this is the way i see it... we have the better 5 and 1... they have a better 4 and 2 (assuming Shuttlesworth stays healthy)... if Q is healthy I think the 3 is a wash as well... BUT... IT > Doc... our bench > their bench...

is it possible their big three add more value than our 12? sure... but none of us know for sure... and there are prolly 3 spots up for grabs next year (Mia, Orl, Tor)... for 4 new teams Bos, NY, Atl, Mil... next season is gonna be exciting...

[unsubstantiated conspiracy theory]stern needs the Atlantic to be relevant next season to rebuild the league's image... he already did his magic in bos... now he pressures Buss to move Kobe to the mecca[/unsubstantiated conspiracy theory]

F#ck the Celtics. How about we just worry about ourselves and our team. Celtics are going to be good, but i truely think were going to be alot better as well.

7w4j88h.jpg

I'm glad you two stopped posting.