NBA Schedule to be released tomorrow morning.

Article

Because of the Kevin Garnett trade, the league pulled back the national television schedule, presumably to bump up the national exposure for the reconstituted Celtics.
The finalized schedule is now slated for release Thursday morning.
Finally the wait is over.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i think this year the knicks deserve a televised game cuz they are exciting to watch, never lose hope when down double digits, hopefully they dont get a tough scedule in the beginning of the year because i dont wanna see all the anti isiah start hating as soon as the knicks go on a 3 game losing streak

Trin_Starr

Starter
1st game is on the road against the CAvs - then a 4 game stand @ home.

No national TV again for the knicks
Some on ESPN and NBA TV but that's it.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
1st game is on the road against the CAvs - then a 4 game stand @ home.

No national TV again for the knicks
Some on ESPN and NBA TV but that's it.

WAIT. What do you mean SOME on NBA TV? I thought NBA TV shows all the games that are going on in the league including all Knicks games?? MSG games are blocked out in Greenpoint Brooklyn for some reason.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
@ Cleveland 7:30pm -- --
Sun 4 Minnesota 6:00pm -- --
Tue 6 Denver 7:30pm -- NBATV
Fri 9 Orlando 7:30pm -- --
Sun 11 Miami 6:00pm -- --
Tue 13 @ Phoenix 9:00pm -- --
Wed 14 @ L.A. Clippers 10:30pm -- --
Fri 16 @ Sacramento 10:00pm -- --
Sat 17 @ Denver 9:00pm -- --
Tue 20 Golden State 7:30pm -- --
Wed 21 @ Detroit 8:00pm -- --
Sat 24 Chicago 1:00pm -- --
Mon 26 Utah 7:30pm -- --
Thu 29 @ Boston 8:00pm -- TNT
Fri 30 Milwaukee

WTF, thats a brutal start for november. I think we can take on Milwaukee, Sacramento, Minnesota and Clippers easily. Possible wins against Miami, Orlando, G-State. The rest are doubtful.

I can see either a 4-11 start(the worst) or 7-8 or 9-6(the best) start. Tough november.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
@ Cleveland 7:30pm -- --
Sun 4 Minnesota 6:00pm -- --
Tue 6 Denver 7:30pm -- NBATV
Fri 9 Orlando 7:30pm -- --
Sun 11 Miami 6:00pm -- --
Tue 13 @ Phoenix 9:00pm -- --
Wed 14 @ L.A. Clippers 10:30pm -- --
Fri 16 @ Sacramento 10:00pm -- --
Sat 17 @ Denver 9:00pm -- --
Tue 20 Golden State 7:30pm -- --
Wed 21 @ Detroit 8:00pm -- --
Sat 24 Chicago 1:00pm -- --
Mon 26 Utah 7:30pm -- --
Thu 29 @ Boston 8:00pm -- TNT
Fri 30 Milwaukee

WTF, thats a brutal start for november. I think we can take on Milwaukee, Sacramento, Minnesota and Clippers easily. Possible wins against Miami, Orlando, G-State. The rest are doubtful.

I can see either a 4-11 start(the worst) or 7-8 or 9-6(the best) start. Tough november.

yeah i was hoping we didnt get a brutal start again

definitely a tough start, but look at the last 10 games for the season

@ atlanta
@ milwaukee
@ memphis
@ new orleans
orlando
@ detroit
charlotte
atlanta
boston
@ indiana

we could end the year 7-3, maybe 8-2

highesthigh

Benchwarmer
it's a very long season... schedules are misleading because it's not really about who you're playing but how you're playing, whether you're playing well or not and how long you can sustain energy, focus and determination... those are the things that make or break runs and slumps... success is not the result of an easy or easier schedule... everybody has a hard schedule...
too much talk, play already... damn... offseason's too long... let's change the schedule and start the season sooner...

I think the Knicks will start strong myself. Teams are going to have a tough time with this team being so well balanced and deep on offense. Plus the Knicks will have the best bench just about every game vs these teams. I doubt the Knicks start slow like last year.

highesthigh

Benchwarmer
I think the Knicks will start strong myself. Teams are going to have a tough time with this team being so well balanced and deep on offense. Plus the Knicks will have the best bench just about every game vs these teams. I doubt the Knicks start slow like last year.
yes... that's what i'm talkin about... they're so f--ckin psyched right now, they can't wait to start playing... they're gonna come in with so much energy... they started slow last year because the larry brown hangover still had a bad aftertaste... that's ancient history, now it's all about the now...
now it's nice and nasty.