Trade rumors? Cuts?Comebacks? any inside info?

jzero29

Rotation player
Hey anyone have any solid news about how the roster will look opening day? Who will be cut, released or traded? I'll even deal with some rumors, whats the buzz?
a while ago, I heard there were a number of days we had to wait before we could trade Jones or dickau, and that was why we were waiting to sign draftee's. How many days was that?
Whats new? whats brewing? I've heard the kobe and artest trade rumors, any off the wall trades that have gone under the radar? Like the randolph trade?

jzero29

Rotation player
I'm asking for info and rumors!?

I'm asking, I've heard a bunch of kobe and artest rumors but nothing solid.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
We are all waiting and suffering through some of the most ridiculous threads I've seen. Once something solid about anything comes, the forum will be back up to par...

jzero29

Rotation player
Nichols may not be with us long.

http://www.syracuse.com/articles/orangebasketball/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/118768696984100.xml&coll=1

Nichols If we can't sign him, what a waste. There are several dead weight players on this team, Nichols has talent, if some sort of trade doesn't happen, then the knicks must cut/buyout some guarenteed contracts. Like say dickau and jones, to make room for him. If not we loose him, he'd be free to sign with another team! What a disaster that would be. Isiah must do something. Heck, even if nichols himself is included in a trade, then at least we'd get something for him. Maybe We can package him with some other guys for artest. Nichols could be the center piece. Along with jarred jefferies or somebody.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Josh

Rookie
It's too bad the team likely won't give a spot to Nichols. I'd rather have him over Dan Dickau...

GiantsKnickFan

Benchwarmer
i doubt isiah would draft someone and not keep him, thats not his style, my guess is that nichols does stay with the squad

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Come On People

WE ARE GONNA GIVE UP A FEW PLAYERS FOR ARTEST OR IF WE REALLY GET LUCKY KOBE. SO THERE GOES THAT. NICH WILL BE SIGNED TO THE KNICKS RIGHT AFTER ONE OF THE TWO TRADES GO THROUGH IF NOT BOTH. I DONT BELIEVE NICH IS GOING ANYWHERE UNLESS ITS TO GET KOBE.:2cents: