One More Week

jzero29

Rotation player
marburey is a good defender.

Marbury always had the ability to play defense. His footwork on defense is one of the best in the NBA, he definitely proved himself in the 06-07 season.
You have to give him this point marbury is a good defender, he's quick and strong, his weakness seems to be the minor nagging injuries that have plagued him the past two seasons. Making him a good defender some nights and terrible others(injury acting up). which marbury will we get this season. the 20ppg 8assist or the new isaiah mode marbury.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Isiah Mode Marbury

WELL MARBURY IS TRYING HIS HARDEST TO STAY A KNICK AND HE LOVES ISIAH SO HE WILL DO WHAT HE WANTS AND I THINK HIM BEING A GOOD DEFENDER AND A SPOT SHOOTER WHEN ZAC AND CURRY GET DOUBLED WILL BE THE BEST THING FOR THE TEAM. BUT DONT WORRY AT ANYTIME I THINK HE WILL BE ABLE TO KICK IT INTO ACTION WHEN THE TEAM NEEDS HIM TO BUT IF THEY STICK TO THE PLAN WE HAVE A GOOD CHANCE TO DO THE DAMN THING
:alert::alert::alert::alert:

Roco

Rookie
Marbury always had the ability to play defense. His footwork on defense is one of the best in the NBA, he definitely proved himself in the 06-07 season.

Marbury has the ability to be a solid defender, and he even had a vote of confidence from Kobe once. I can't find the source right now, but if I remember correctly, Kobe said after one game vs. the Knicks (i think) that Marbury (during the game) was one of the tougher defenders that he'd faced.

Using your athletic ability is one part of defense. Putting forth a hard effort is another. I think Marbury's starting to look like he's gettting the latter down pretty solidly at this point in his career.

lol, ur kidding right? please tell me you're kidding.

while he improved, kirk hinrich, jason kidd, chauncey billups, deron williams, devin harris, trenton hassel, chris duhon, tony parker, allen iverson, chris paul, andre miller, and gilbert arenas, are all better defenders than marbury.

Miller, AI, Arenas, Harris,Hinrich, Duhon, Parker ARE ALL JOKES on defense.

Miller too slow. AI just plays the passing lanes, not an on ball defender. Harris too light, Hinrich plays well within the team concept, but he himself is not that stout a defender. Duhon? Parker? Same as Hinrich. GILBERT? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kidd, Chauncy and Deron all play d. Take it easy on the rest.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
going my the list of PGs above me:

yeah AI gil harris and parker are all better scorers probably but not necessarily better passers (maybe AI). the others are solid defenders and passers because they cant really dominate offensively. marbury is pretty complete in terms of scoring passing and d.