3 more weeks for Preseason Game #1

Trin_Starr

Starter
mms://msgvox2.cv.net/msgnetwork.com/09_2007/video_msgny_lastman_091207.asf

That's great to see. This was taken last week - so come training camp - alot of our guys will be in shape, fit and developing a nice chemistry with each other.

It's great to see Eddy out there, and getting ready this early before the season starts...He's a man on a mission

speedy_091207rh4.jpg

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Nice Pic

Cool pic, I'm thinking there is more than one pic. I'd like some closer shots, maybe photoshop this one and brighten it a bit... i'll do it.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Has this seemed like the longest off-season in Knicks history? I can't wait for the season to start. For all of the bad things Isiah has done, one thing everyone can agree on is that we have a young talented team with a lot of potential. It's been a long time since there has been this much anticipation for a Knick team. Can everyone remember the Howard Eisley, Shandon Anderson, Clarence Weatherspoon, etc., ect., days?

So many questions for the upcoming season. Can Eddy & Zach co-exist? Can the Knicks play defense? How many wins and how competitive will the Knicks be? Trades?

This is the season that determines the future of the Knicks and what direction they ae headed. One thing is for certain, if Isiah doesn't at least get this team to .500, then he is probably going to be fired.

At least the guys are working hard during the off-season. Let's get this season started already dammit!!

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
That's how good of a coach Isiah is and how his player's coaching mentality is now being pressed upon the players. What young team in the league is working as hard as the knicks? Blazers aren't, hawks aren't (for the exception of Josh Smith since he's working with Hakeem Olajuwon), and the Magic are silent too in training camp so I give my props to Isiah for putting this young nucleus together and planting the seed for the future (what layden didn't do). He came here and said his plan was going to create a young team that can compete for the future and that is exactly what he's doing. We're on the road to something great...

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
I Can Agree With That

ISIAH IS A GOOD GM BUT AS A COACH HE DOSNT PLAN FOR EACH GAME HE DOSNT MAKE THE PLAYERS WORK TOGETHER THEY LOOK LOST ON THE COURT WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS THIS YEAR BUT I WANT TO SEE MORE PLANNING FOR EACH TEAM I WANNA SEE MOVEMENT WITHOUT THE BALL I WANNA SEE THIS TEAM PLAY LIKE A TEAM AND IF HE MAKES THAT HAPPEN WE CAN DO BIG THINGS THIS YEAR

:alert:

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
ISIAH IS A GOOD GM BUT AS A COACH HE DOSNT PLAN FOR EACH GAME HE DOSNT MAKE THE PLAYERS WORK TOGETHER THEY LOOK LOST ON THE COURT WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS THIS YEAR BUT I WANT TO SEE MORE PLANNING FOR EACH TEAM I WANNA SEE MOVEMENT WITHOUT THE BALL I WANNA SEE THIS TEAM PLAY LIKE A TEAM AND IF HE MAKES THAT HAPPEN WE CAN DO BIG THINGS THIS YEAR

:alert:

I think thats more the players fault thank anyone, way too many rifts with each other, especially vs Steph, the teams captain... Not sure who's fault that is; Steph is possibly an annoying Knuckle head. Remember steph said his actions on that news broadcast is him being him and thats how he has fun? Well maybe thats how he is in the lockerroom and all the team mates find it annoying. Who knows.

But yes, I like the excitement this team is generating and it's nice to see there are other people like me, everyone i'm around has a win now or die attitude. and I'm sure when the Knicks start winning, they will be Knicks fans.