Judge agrees Thomas not behind Firing.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
According to the Star Ledger, Judge Gerard Lynch agreed with the defense on that final point that it was Dolan who unilaterally fired Browne Sanders five months after a number of alleged misstatements by Browne Sanders at a financial planning meeting in August 2005. Thomas, it was made clear -- time and time again -- was on the sideline the entire time, having nothing to do with her dismissal. Apparently, there was enough evidence for the defense to ask the judge for a dismissal. But the judge refused stating 'The jury can handle it'.

This should all be over soon.

http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1190263231307460.xml&coll=1

My guess is that this circus is ended before the start of the season and its only in the national news because we are the Knicks and its Isiah, imagine it was happening in Minnisota or somewhere like with a less known coach would it be drawing this much attention?

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
My guess is that this circus is ended before the start of the season and its only in the national news because we are the Knicks and its Isiah, imagine it was happening in Minnisota or somewhere like with a less known coach would it be drawing this much attention?

I also agree 100%. If the judge knows what the verdict is, then i would say this will all be over really soon. Yeah just because its the KNICKS and its ISIAH, they are taking it pretty extreme. No it wouldnt be that big of deal in any other city i dont think.

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
We Can Only Hope

True Knick fans, not most of the posers on this site, can only hope that Isiah gets his ass thrown in jail for a few years where he belongs for sexual harassment, which is what this trial is all about, rather than for unfair firing of an employee. It would also be nice if they threw that idiot Dolan in there with him for a while and replaced both of those dumb asses with a real management team that has a clue how to manage a basketball team.
Bring in the clowns, the circus is in town!! :3stooges:

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
True Knick fans, not most of the posers on this site, can only hope that Isiah gets his ass thrown in jail for a few years where he belongs for sexual harassment, which is what this trial is all about, rather than for unfair firing of an employee. It would also be nice if they threw that idiot Dolan in there with him for a while and replaced both of those dumb asses with a real management team that has a clue how to manage a basketball team.

MARBURY IS A MORON CAN U DEFINE THE WORD MORON, SOME OF U GUYS JUST USE WORDS THAT U DON'T KNOW THE DEFINITION. BEING A MORON IS WHAT U ARE. BROWNE ALLEDGELY ACCUSED ISIAH FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT, THERE IS NO FACT TO PROVE THAT ISIAH REALLY SEXUALLY HARASSED HER. READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND DON'T LET THE MEDIA INFLUENCE U. AFTER ALL THE MEDIA MOSTLY CONTROLS WHAT GOES AROUND IN THIS WORLD. THEY JUST INFLUENCE U AND PLUS THEY NOT GOOD SOURCES TO ATTAIN FACTS. WAIT TO HEAR FROM BOTH SIDES BEFORE U JUDGE, AND DON'T LET THE MEDIA ELUDE U.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player

Why did you post this garbage? I guess the media has you wrapped like a christmas present huh...well not me. Like Starbury4real said, I speak for myself after I read both sides of the story...just because you have a prejudiced opinion doesn't mean you can infect other's with it. Here's a hint...think before you speak. I am a true knick fan and I hope Isiah is innocent...I wish harm on no one...not even my enemies. So to wish jail time on someone you don't even know personally is just beyond comprehension...I mean...you don't know what happened, so why would you make such a harsh opinion? Anyways, I hope our knick coach is innocent, i hope this is water under the bridge by the season so we can get our knick team together and focused for the upcoming season...lord knows we need him on the sidelines after the garbage I hear from the pessimists...