"Knicks Should Get Rid Of Isiah"

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I read another interesting article. Ever since Isiah has been the GM things started to fall apart. I think we need to rebuild, make our cap smaller, have our young players develope into stars, this can all happen if Isiah goes out. .Another contract might be broken.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09232007/sports/knicks/unfit_for_command.htm

dolan-thumb.jpg

newsday

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
OK, its all fine and dandy to play activist every now and then right, but really,, i tink Thomas was just being real. He shouold not have said it out loud, or scpecially at this time....but the same rap stars and r n b stars that these females play in their car, what the recite like religion and dance to in the club is just as offensive or worse than isiah statement. i really dont give too hoots what someone calls me...if the cap fits, let them wear it. Anucha probably is a bitch....and ima knick fan, and ill back my boy isiah....cuz he turned this team around, this will be his second year of coaching, and we will see the difference this year from the past 4-5 seasons.....GO KNICKS

Toons

is the Bo$$
I read another interesting article. Ever since Isiah has been the GM things started to fall apart. I think we need to rebuild, make our cap smaller, have our young players develope into stars, this can all happen if Isiah goes out. .Another contract might be broken.

dolan-thumb.jpg

newsday

Secondly....ARE U CRAZY??? isiah brought in our rookies....if it wasnt for isiah we would not have the deep team we have today...we already rebuilt our team...all those things we need to do....so you say...can not happen if isiah goes out....we had larry brown...and what happened? who developed into a star then? how much money came off the cap? we rebuilt by adding steve francis? lol...hell no...isiah is runnin shit right now, so just get ready for the best season we will have yet.

nyKnicks126

Secondly....ARE U CRAZY??? isiah brought in our rookies....if it wasnt for isiah we would not have the deep team we have today...we already rebuilt our team...all those things we need to do....so you say...can not happen if isiah goes out....we had larry brown...and what happened? who developed into a star then? how much money came off the cap? we rebuilt by adding steve francis? lol...hell no...isiah is runnin shit right now, so just get ready for the best season we will have yet.

Larry is not a GM first off, and Larry had little time to develope Isiahs players. and WHO brought in Francis? Mr. Thomas did DO NOT blame Larry Brown for our 23-59 season its all Isiah not the fans, not the coach, and not Dolan. ITS ISIAH THOMAS. Signing J JAMES, SIGNING, JARED JEFFRIES, OH YEAH these guys are life savors! I am not saying that the eddy curry deal was bad but we didn't get the best of that deal, we gave away two great picks that could have helped us rebuild more, we might have not even been in a situation if we had a different GM, we might not even had a chance to get rookies with a positive season.

Positive things Isiah has done is getting David Lee with the 30th pick ,and getting Collins and Balkman in last years draft.

nyKnicks126

another thing if he wants to develope our rookies and he brought them in, why did he make that Zach Randolph deal? answer that question toons.

Toons

is the Bo$$
to upgrade at the 4 spot...frye wasnt getting it done....simple, also we got rid of francis's contract, and got expiring contracts in the deal...anything else?

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
"Losing Ariza is only one reason why the Francis trade ? made at Brown?s behest ? could be regarded as Thomas?s worst deal."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/02/s...imes Topics/People/B/Brown, Larry&oref=slogin

As much as people want to blame Isiah for everything...no one can put the francis deal on Isiah. Why would he want to put his poster child "Starbury" in jeopardy for PT over another combo guard caliber star in Steve Francis? Why would he want to trade one of his prized draft picks for an aging PG while he continues to say that he wants a youth movement? This is Larry Brown's idea, his fault, Isiah's mess to clean up. It has LB's fingerprints all over it. Besides, we all knew Ariza was in LB's doghouse when the trade went down...this is easily LB's fault and it can't be argued...

nyKnicks126

to upgrade at the 4 spot...frye wasnt getting it done....simple, also we got rid of francis's contract, and got expiring contracts in the deal...anything else?

No no no, You said Isiah brought in rookies. He was the Knicks top draft pick in the Thomas Era. We got Z Bos contract 13 million and raising a season. More cap then Francis. Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph is the Marbury and Francis kind of situation it either works out nicely or doesn't work out at all.
anything else..

metrocard

Legend

Are you crazy for Isiah?

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I kinda wanna get back on topic of what this article is talking about... I kinda have to agree with article and just because the rap stars do it to the 10th power still doesn't mean its right at all. Isiah was not right for saying that at all nor is it right for anyone else. To the extent of having him removed from his job..I just dont know but i can see how some would want to pull for it...yes he has done good n bad for the knicks but that aside its funny when this isn't looked at nearly as serious as Imus... which u can see right in this thread where the article is about 1 thing and then BAMB! back on knicks dumb trades under Isiah...OK yes he is very good at spotting talent but thats not the issue right now or here..I wonder if Isiah has talked to his own mother since and i would love to see some1 like Crawford or Malik's mom go off on him for this shit

Now i hate that this has happened now cause i want all outside distractions completely gone BEFORE even the preseason. but i'm still suprised that no1 is really caring or even the slight bit offended. I'm a die hard knick fan and so is my family and I know my momz was hurt by that ignorance... I know ppl aren't gonna start boycotting rap tomorrow n i know i wont but its just something to be aware of... how do u expect others to respect you when u dont respect yourself and others in ur community

if i kinda went on and on i'm sorry but all i'm really tryn to say is even if knicks this coming season win every single game and Isiah is praised as the best coach who ever walked the face of the earth...if he says some dumb shit then there should b some consequences

Last edited:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
Holly Crap

... if it wasnt for isiah we would not have the deep team we have today...

Your tune is LOONY my man. You must be on the same drugs that James Dolan and his retarded daffy sidekick Isiah Thomas are on!

Bring in the Clowns ... the circus is in town

Last edited:

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
Hypocrites!!

... Ever since Isiah has been the GM things started to fall apart. ...

A'freeking'men my man. I've been preaching this tune for years now. Unfortunately, don't expect the loony tunes on this site to understand why the Knicks suck to high heaven. They totally don't get it. And btf'ing way, where are those other idiot cry baby girls from Rutgers and all their racial outrage!!?? I don't see them coming out in disgust against their 'boy' Isiah! I say they're all a bunch of crybaby Hypocrites.

Toons

is the Bo$$
ok....well when we have our winning record this year, ill see what all u guys have to say....yes i like isiah, yes i love the knicks, and whoever is on our roster...if u leave the knicks, no matter how good a player, ill respect ur individual talent, but ill hate u and ur team....i hate kobe with a passion, but if he's in orange an blue, ill get his jersey....all yall anti-knicks and fake fans cud fu*k off.....I LOVE MY TEAM...AND OUR COACH.....i wnat to see u manage the team, instead of your fantasy trades

Starks

Starter
IDK, i think the real story of why Ariza got traded will be a mystery that will always be trapped in Knick lore. I dont buy that Larry wanted to banish him. I think this move really has Dolan's stench all over it.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Wow U Guys Are Bugging

Im gonna start by saying i like this team we have young guys and we have young guys. Zack is still young so i dont know why some people say if we are trying to go young why bring in zack. Maybe because zack is still younge. Now i know everyone has a million different ideas on how the team should look what trades should have been made what trades shouldnt have but i think Isiah did a pretty good job in creating what i think is a damn good team. now you say the team went down hill once isiah got here the team was falling apart way before that so stop it and you know that it was. He took a horrible mess and put together a bunch of good talent. Now as a coach i do not like him he has no strategy and the knicks never look prepared to play any team. I beleive he shoud first be fired as a coach right away so we can get someone in who will have these guys playing together. Unfortunatley if Isiah did what they are saying he did well yeah he should be fired. I know i would have been and he is an imbarrasment to the Knicks thats if he did what they are saying if not i love his gm style but i hate his coaching

:gony: :gony: :gony: