Matrix a Player this team needs

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Matrix (Shawn Marion) is being shopped around in the league. He is a big part of the Suns offensive and DEFENSIVE game. I think we should go after him, but theres nobody to trade for him, and he is up there in the salary cap.Los Angeles and Utah are in the trade mix, should we?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
marion is great but i dont see how he would do in this half court offense and he cries alot about not gettin any shine

Ditto the Matrix has a ugly shoot, but he also has a good game. Just like you though I think he just dosen't fit what were trying to do in N.Y. (besides win:))

metrocard

Legend
Well, if you look at his numbers, he's pretty elite. People say he's underrated in the regular season, but overrated in the playoffs. I don't know. I'm kinda attached to Balkman and his potential, so my interest in Marion isn't that high.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Well, if you look at his numbers, he's pretty elite. People say he's underrated in the regular season, but overrated in the playoffs. I don't know. I'm kinda attached to Balkman and his potential, so my interest in Marion isn't that high.

Yeah, to me Marion is the kind of player I think Balkman can become...without all the baggage. Marion is really over-paid to me, I'd rather have Ron-Ron...

reuel

Rookie
wait..marion is being shopped around the league? or are you reading way too much into it?

first off, marion is a top three sf in the league and the suns would be stupid to get rid of him. they won't win a championship without him unless the get kg in return.

so to save you some dissapointment, don't even think of trades to get marion in NY

NYKnicks15

Starter
I have a little interest in him... but not much. hes a good player no doubt about that. its just hes wants a large extension and his style really doesnt fit us. BUT not only that.. the reason PHX doesnt want to talk extension is because they dont want to go over the cap. and we dont have many things to offer in that regards.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
wait..marion is being shopped around the league? or are you reading way too much into it?

first off, marion is a top three sf in the league and the suns would be stupid to get rid of him. they won't win a championship without him unless the get kg in return.

so to save you some dissapointment, don't even think of trades to get marion in NY

Marion WAS getting shopped around the league. To LA, Washinton, Utah, and Charlotte.... is that enough?

Toons

is the Bo$$
Yeah, to me Marion is the kind of player I think Balkman can become...without all the baggage. Marion is really over-paid to me, I'd rather have Ron-Ron...

You think sean marion has more baggage than ron artest? lmao hahahaha.....the trade ain happennin, but i needed the laugh

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Lol

Sorry bro id rather have Ron Ron too we already know the history between marbury and Marion so that wont work anyway. What the hell is going on anyway with Ron why isnt he in blue and orange yet im getting depressed, lol nah but i really want this to happen
:beer: