Anyone Planning On Going To Any Games?

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone was going to attend some games this season because I for one will be there. It'll be cool to meet up and possibly hang out before, during or after the games.:beer: Well just let me know:peace:

Mantovani

Rookie
I really want to go to a game in February but live in the UK so have no idea how easy it is to get tickets. How far in advance do I have to buy, and is ticketmaster the only option? Where would you recommend sitting? So many quesitons - I apologise. Just nervous/excited about the prospect of my first live Knicks game.

I wil be bringing my eight year old son to our first Knick game this year. We have watched a lot of games on MSG since he was just a little tot so he's pretty hyped about it ( so am I :)) I also have a four year old that falls asleep to the Knicks games all season, gotta trian them young:)!!! I don't think my wife would like me hanging out with another woman:) , but my son and I will be with you leading the cheers:)

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone was going to attend some games this season because I for one will be there. It'll be cool to meet up and possibly hang out before, during or after the games.:beer: Well just let me know:peace:

Hey girl,
you can check this post :

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37174#post37174

Im going to some games (all the pre season ones and the first fourth of the season in november).

I'd be glad to hang out before and/or after the games with you, especially that i come from Paris just for the Knicks and I'm gonna be alone in NYC for more than a month :( so it could be cool for me to meet and talk with some true fans and true New-yorkers like you.

I'm coming to NY on october the 5th and the first game I'll attend is the one against Maccabi Tel-Aviv.

Let me now your plans.
Hope to see you soon.

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
I really want to go to a game in February but live in the UK so have no idea how easy it is to get tickets. How far in advance do I have to buy, and is ticketmaster the only option? Where would you recommend sitting? So many quesitons - I apologise. Just nervous/excited about the prospect of my first live Knicks game.

Hey man, I'm living in Paris and I'll attend some Knicks games on october and november.
I bought my tickets on the "ticketmaster" web site, you can find the link if you go to the Knicks official web site in the "tickets" section, then i found it quite easy to buy and chose my tickets.
Then you have to chose the "will call" stuff because you aren't from US nor Canada, so I guess (because it's gonna be my first time in NY and in the garden) that you can ask for your tickets with the credit card you used to buy your tickets on game day at some office...

I bought as soon as I knew they were on sale coz I heard that the Garden is generally overbooked on november.

If you have more question, you are welcome.
Like I said in the previous post you can check all my story on this post :

seeyou guy.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I live in Miami now so I go to every Knick?Heat game down here. Its great to walk into their arena wearing a Knick jersey....I love going cause there are so many Knick fans and Heat fans are always fun to tease. They may be better now and have won a title but many are still sore about our dominance in the rivarly...go Knicks!

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
Hey girl,
you can check this post :

Im going to some games (all the pre season ones and the first fourth of the season in november).

I'd be glad to hang out before and/or after the games with you, especially that i come from Paris just for the Knicks and I'm gonna be alone in NYC for more than a month :( so it could be cool for me to meet and talk with some true fans and true New-yorkers like you.

I'm coming to NY on october the 5th and the first game I'll attend is the one against Maccabi Tel-Aviv.

Let me now your plans.
Hope to see you soon.

I'll be at every pre-season game and every home game:gony:

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
I'll be at every pre-season game and every home game:gony:

Then we should meet before games to talk basketball !
I suppose we won't be seated next to each other but anyway here are my tickets' information as you can compare with yours if you want :

*** Pre season games ***
10/11/07 Maccabi : section 226 Row C Seat 12
10/22/07 Boston : section 109 Row E Seat 5
10/24/07 Phila : section 228 Row D Seat 7
10/26/07 NJN : section 228 Row D Seat 7

*** Regular season games ***
11/04/07 Minnesota : Section 202 Row A Seat 11
11/06/07 Denver : Section Row D Seat 9
11/09/07 Orlando : Section 226 Row B Seat 5
11/11/07 Miami : Section 207 Row E Seat 7

Which floor are you going to be seated at ?