Jared Jordan, the newest Knick

metrocard

Legend
your posts make my skin crawl.

i just need to say, crawford will be amazing in the playoffs. he is a big game player who is constantly underrated. the knicks can depend on crawford. he is one of the most clutch players in the league. kobe, crawford, wade, ben gordan, rip hamilton, billups, and cassell are the most clutch in that order.

i have some questions for you:

Why do you hate the roster so much?

Why do you hate Isiah so much?

Are you Larry Brown?

What has Jamal Crawford done in the playoffs?

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
your posts make my skin crawl.

i just need to say, crawford will be amazing in the playoffs. he is a big game player who is constantly underrated. the knicks can depend on crawford. he is one of the most clutch players in the league. kobe, crawford, wade, ben gordan, rip hamilton, billups, and cassell are the most clutch in that order.

i have some questions for you:

Why do you hate the roster so much?

Why do you hate Isiah so much?

Are you Larry Brown?

Right on dude, yeah the post above you is no good. CRAWFORD is such a good player. He has some off nights, but who doesnt? He lives to shoot at the end of close games, he is by far the best knicks shooter, a great clutch shooter. The knicks depend on crawford for a lot and w/o him we wouldnt have won close games last season. plus who can forget his 52 against Miami?

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
were u born yesterday???marbury got no playoff experience??did u not see phoenix vs san antanio, when marbury made tony parker look like he was 5 years old??

DATRUTH is 100% correct,(right on bud) Marbury is one of the best players on the team dude, not to mention him and crawford play pretty good defense for being guards, especially on a knicks team that is recognized for playing great Defense at all. Marbury has plenty of experience, i dont know why everyone hates marbury, he is really talented and and a great point guard. His sucess for his career cant be determined by his years with the knicks. His Phoenix and New Jersey years were his best, he is still trying have his sucess with this knicks ball club. Just wait, when the knicks make the playoffs this season, watch marbury to kick some serious ass.

GetRealistic

Starter
were u born yesterday???marbury got no playoff experience??did u not see phoenix vs san antanio, when marbury made tony parker look like he was 5 years old??

A few quick questions...

How young was Parker at the time?

How badly did Parker dismantle Marbury in the two games this season?

And last but not least, what team won that series?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
A few quick questions...

How young was Parker at the time?

How badly did Parker dismantle Marbury in the two games this season?

And last but not least, what team won that series?

i was just proving marbury has playoff experience, the dude i quoted said stephon had no playoff experience, and at the end of the day san antonio was the better team

Big C

Benchwarmer
This was good move. The kid can pass and is an ok scorer. I think he will excite fans with his passing ability.

pat

Starter
This was good move. The kid can pass and is an ok scorer. I think he will excite fans with his passing ability.

I reckon he isn't going to impress anybody because he will hardly ever play even if Isiah is going to trade Robinson. The only exception is if there would be as many injuries as last year. But than again I would start thinking about firing the whole coaching stuff.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
?

SO WHO DO YOU CUT FOR THIS GUY UNLESS I JUST HOPE HE PICKED THIS GUY UP CAUSE HE KNOWS SOME PG ARE GONNA BE PICKED UP IN THE ARTEST TRADE THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN ASAP IM GROWING UNPATIENT

metrocard

Legend
Right on dude, yeah the post above you is no good. CRAWFORD is such a good player. He has some off nights, but who doesnt? He lives to shoot at the end of close games, he is by far the best knicks shooter, a great clutch shooter. The knicks depend on crawford for a lot and w/o him we wouldnt have won close games last season. plus who can forget his 52 against Miami?

Thats one game, what has Jamal Crawford done in the playoffs? No one here can prove he's clutch. Clutch players are tested in the playoffs, not the regular season. Plus, there have been more unclutch moments by far than clutch for Jamal Crawford as a Knick.

jzero29

Rotation player
More crawford?

I'm tired of hearing about him. He's an avg SG at best. amoung the leagues worst fg% in the league, that comes with tons of turn overs(also amoung leagues worst for guards. He's exciting and has potential that seems unreachable. He just can't seem to be consitent enough to win me over.

As for the move, I don't know what Isiah is thinking? On our crowded roster, there is speculation he'll offer houston a contract, then this, adding another contract? The only thing he can be doing is loading up for a trade, if no trade happens then what? we have a ton of extra players above the roster limit. So it's a good move if there is a trade in future, waste if not.