My 0.02 cents on the $10 million lawsuit

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
I'm a man who works in the construction industry. In my office I see it everyday guys eyeballing the one and only secretary we have here she's not super hot but she's cute.
But this is a testosterone driven business much like MSG would be and the nature of it, involves screaming and yelling and once in a while an indirect curse or remark. Sure it's abusive at times and there are times when you want to choke people but it doesnt mean that its ok to go file a lawsuit for $10 million I dont know if any kind of verbal abuse is worth it. I've been called an asshole, bitch, cunt but those were in meetings and frankly i dusted it off. Should I now go run and ask for $2 or $3 since my company isnt as wealthy as MSG? Is the amount I would ask for relevant to how much money this company makes?
Calling me a bitch, asshole or a cunt at MSG or at the local deli is worth the same amount of money to me... NOTHING!
Should my co-worker be offended when she gets eyeballed or told how nice she looks in her dress?

The whole case is stupid, it's unfortunate what we have here, and dont be surprised if you see a snowball effect occur from the outcome of this IT, MSG vs Anucha. You'll see more interns will step up and so will more executives. This isn't and wasn't an isolated incident. It happens in the real world all over the place. And the only problem is Anucha was a high profile employee and MSG is a high profile employer. But are Anucha's rights amplified over my own because she made +$600,000 and I only make $35,000 per year? I bet if I went to court the judge and jury would probably laugh my ass back home.

Whatever the case, the trial is over, I want to see Isiah coaching the Knicks this year, he had a vision with these boys and I think most of us are happy with the team we have in training camp considering we have a trade or two we still have to make but this is the team we want and I would hate to see a new coach here as or a new GM who would probably rock the boat.
Remember when Layden left and IT stepped in, he got rid of all Laydens players pretty quickly, a new GM would probably do the same to the Knicks; then we'd have to wait to "rebuild" again.

Anyway, yes, the case is over, lets get back to Basketball

jzero29

Rotation player
again who cares!

This is a basketball forum, who really cares. I'm bored with the legal office issues. WHo cares if marbury bangs every intern they have as long as they're willing. WHat does that have to do with ms. brown? who cares about any of it. let the big wiggs deal with their mess, let the fans talk about b-ball.