Frank Isola Sucks and other Knicks News

reuel

Rookie
too bad frank isola usually knows what he's talking about. it just doesn't make sense for Houston to come and play with steph and zach, fight for playing time with nate robinso, jaml crawford, fred jones, and nichols; when he play with a hall of famer in jason kidd, and be the #1 opton off the bench?

GetRealistic

Starter
I don't see anything wrong with the article, I'd absolutely hate seeing Houston one of my favorite players wearing a Nets jersey but Isola makes a good point. I don't even thing it was negitive against the Knicks, he was just pointing out that the Knicks backcourt is alot more crowded then the Nets. He even says it would delay the growth of Robinson and the other young players, so by saying that he admits that the Knicks young guys have room to grow.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
As a fan I don't like to read any negative news on the Knicks but realistically they don't deserve good coverage until they win games. I do think that NY media sucks ass and goes way pass overboard. They over exaggerate everything but that is their method to sell papers. Hell, the city of NYC isn't a real city at all. It's a city on steroids and the news media is just as amped up. Hopefully this will be the year. If not you guys will get your way cause Thomas will be gone.