Nice and Nasty (Media Day pics)

metrocard

Legend
afatjeromekl3.jpg

Disgusting.

The rest.
http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/S...dhOMh/aLj+bl+PvvsN1TF/6Pn5+Pz/wAic5T4AAgAAA==

Jared Jordan is the truth.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
What a fat, lazy piece of sh*t. The Knicks should suspend his ass. Don't buy him out and let him steal more money from some other team. Apparantly he couldn't even make it through half of the first practice before complaining about knee pain. What a complete waste. If JJ is on the team and Nichols isn't, I will be very angry.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Bill Cosby gonna sue somebody!

and is it just me or does Jared Jeffries look a lot like Barrack Obama?

LOL Every light skinned brother in America looks like Barack Obama and Tiger Woods. Trust me, hear it all the time.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
what the

JJ is a a piece of shit he is disgusting yeah they should suspend his fucking ass dont give him money take his fat ass to court for not being prepared for work omg this is sick yeah if hes on the team and nickols isnt ill go to the games just to boo isiah i dont understand why a person who makes so much would be suck a piece of shit. :barf:

Curry and every other big we have should elbow him in the mouth every time the ball enters the post in practice all year untill he quits! That should wipe the shit-eating grin off his face.