NBA 2K8....NY Knicks missing players. CAP Help!!

Blumatic

Rotation player
I refuse to play with JJ and I need a shooter on the team. Nichols and Morris aren't in the game. I created them but they look lik crap. Does anyone know how to make them look like their real selves face wise.

Go Knicks.

Toons

is the Bo$$
technically nichols still needs to make the team...morrois shud have been there...updates shud come out around nov.

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
technically nichols still needs to make the team...morrois shud have been there...updates shud come out around nov.

I think Nichols has been signed already. Do I need Xbox Live to get the update? How often does the game have updates? I ask because if I need Xbox Live, I'm debating whether I should get the 3 or 12 month.

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I got a problem. My 360 said that the disk is unclean. BUT it was clean. And the game shut off in the last 30 seconds of the game.... Whats that about?

Starks

Starter
I got a problem. My 360 said that the disk is unclean. BUT it was clean. And the game shut off in the last 30 seconds of the game.... Whats that about?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO! so this isn't just me that is having this problem? I called abox cusotmer support amd the moron on the phone was no help at all

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO! so this isn't just me that is having this problem? I called abox cusotmer support amd the moron on the phone was no help at all

Dude. You know I have been hearing about problems with the 360 for a long time now. I simply went to the store and got my money back, and I am going to sell my games (only 2) NBA Street Homecourt and 2K8), and save for a PS3. I agree with the morons too, they do not now what they are doing. THis is a system problem..

Starks

Starter
Dude. You know I have been hearing about problems with the 360 for a long time now. I simply went to the store and got my money back, and I am going to sell my games (only 2) NBA Street Homecourt and 2K8), and save for a PS3. I agree with the morons too, they do not now what they are doing. THis is a system problem..

Nah don't do that. P33 is straight trash. I got my xbox when it first came out, and I was lucky not to have problems until now. I'm sending my 360 in for repairs to microsoft though. They send you a pre-paid shipping box and send it back in 3- 4 weeks. Once they get it, they refurbish it or just give you a new model.

If you like games, theres simply no choice but to have 360