Eddy Curry Interview

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
"Question: Finally, if you had one thing to say to a Knicks fan what would you tell them?

Curry: Just to continue to be patient with us. Continue to take this journey with us, and we promise good things this year. "

http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/curry_071003_interview.html

Good interview. Tells you what's going on in Curry's head. My favorite part is this excerpt just above lol. Kinda tells you that the pessimists here on this site aren't following the player's wishes. Too bad they're too block headed to realize that...stay positive folks...stay positive...

The best thing I can take out of this interview the fact that he loves Isiah as his coach and as long as the majority of the other players on the team feel the same I belive the Knicks will do great things this year and all the haters will be silenced!(maburyisamoron)Go back to Jersey jackass...KNICKS FANSITE what don't you understand?

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
The great ones shall be hated...i'm used to it and I'm sure the knicks and others on this site are accustomed to facing blunt words. But my knowledge is sharper than any sword he can unsheath, so I won't waste my time fighting blunt swords...

Anyways...Curry is speaking the truth on how everyone feels about Isiah. They stand by him and they believe in him. That's all a coach can ask for...most coaches don't get it but Isiah gets it within 3 years of being head coach. My true knick fans...let's stay positive...because when you waste your energy being negative...nothing good ever comes out of it because tears won't change anything, bickering won't change anything, and definitely ignorant comments towards others won't help anything. So let's be positive...because this team is heading in the right direction. And I won't let some ignorant Nets fan (a franchise who has never tasted championship pie in it's poor neglected history) ruin the positive outlook of this team. The future doesn't look too good for NJ, but my Knicks have something to play for...Knicks for Life

Easy Eddy C

Eddy Curry is a nice, smooth young man. The fact that he?s built like a bull is almost a joke. I think the continuous abuse he has taken for being to soft and such has been good for him. He has no overwhelming ego problems that plagues most players of his stature in sports. What he says about Isaiah is true: he is a great judge of talent and he knows what his players are capable of.
All Knick fans should be glad to have a guy like Eddy around to beat up on to keep the heat off of the other players. Zach Randolph will deflect a little of the criticism, but the haters will be back; and that?s good for Eddy and the Knicks.

jzero29

Rotation player
High hopes for eddy.

I hope he's comming around, taking more of a leadership role, in his 3rd seasonas a knick, more comfortable and ready to rock. Theres no doubt he's talented, and if he is comming to camp in shape, that means he's motivated. I'm looking forward to watching him this season. Him and Zach. Marbury and jamaal driving and if we get one of the guards to step up and be a consistent deep threat, we have one heck of a squad.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Eddy Curry is a nice, smooth young man. The fact that he?s built like a bull is almost a joke. I think the continuous abuse he has taken for being to soft and such has been good for him. He has no overwhelming ego problems that plagues most players of his stature in sports. What he says about Isaiah is true: he is a great judge of talent and he knows what his players are capable of.
All Knick fans should be glad to have a guy like Eddy around to beat up on to keep the heat off of the other players. Zach Randolph will deflect a little of the criticism, but the haters will be back; and that?s good for Eddy and the Knicks.

The problem with Eddy is that he lacks self esteem. He can say evrything about Isiah believeing in him or seeing something special. He can claim that Isaih has him seeing those attributes too...problem is I dont believe Eddy truly believes it yet. I hope he proves me wrong but last year even as the focal point he underacheived. He does play soft. His size, athleticism and touch should make him be atleast 85% of Shaqs dominance at his age. Id put him at 70% for offence but much lower in other ares such as D and basketball savvy. Please Eddy prove me wrong!

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Damn Dont be so hard on the boy

Remember he came from Chicago like there development isnt that great so they he needs some time to become the tru player he can be and that will be very good after this year. come on now he has Zack to defend against during practice if t hose two dont get better just by playing against each other then yeah they are hopeless but i doubt that will happen. both guys are offensive beasts so playing d against each other will only make them better. And like the other posts said Isiah is preaching defense now, team defense and i know these guys will improve. I cant wait to see this team becoming bad boys like in isiahs days with detroit. i think they should bring in his old teamate Mr Rodman to help teach them somethings.

:gony: