More Houston jibba jabba

Starks

Starter
This would be alot easier if we just cut Jerome James If Allan comes back, this team would be sooo much more easier to swallow, as far as likability. I hope he gets number 20 back.

This sucks I wish we would send Houston on his way hasen't he stolen enough money from the Knicks already? Why are we holding on to J.James again... to save face maby? Just dump his fat ass and admit it was a dumbass move to have signed him in the first place and make room for the youngster Nichols. I know Zeke likes F.Jones but does he realize we only have him signed to the end of the year? If were going to lose him at years end why not just give him up now to make room on the roster? Or even buyout or release M.Rose who's contract is also up at years end?

Not Now Isaiah?

Isaiah has made so many great moves with this roster (and Salary Cap) that it would be a shame to go backwards to get Allan Houston. I love <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:City w:st=
Houston</ST1:p</st1:City>, but not at the expense of anybody on the current roster. Work in the front office, shooting coach, hell concessions, I don?t care! Those positions don?t require roster adjustments.
Allan, you know you owe us some money, don?t front.
Demetris Nichols needs to make this team. I?m not a huge fan of Fred Jones, but if Isaiah likes him, I like him. I read a nice article about Jared Jordan (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/the_bonus/05/24/jared.jordan/index.html) and talked to some people in my town (his hometown, <st1:City w:st="on">Hartford</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Connecticut</st1:State>) and found him to be a <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pStockton</ST1:p</st1:City> clone. The Beat, our name for <st1:City w:st="on">Hartford</st1:City> (short for heartbeat), is not the hotbed for NBA players that <st1:State w:st="on">New York</st1:State> is (my hometown), but we play ball here, and being a good ball player in <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pHartford</ST1:p</st1:City> is being a good ball player. You can?t sleep on this kid.
I don?t know the answer, but Allan Houston ain?t it!