10. Demetris Nichols
  11. Stephon Marbury
  12. Mardy Collins
  13. Malik Rose
  14. Nate Robinson
  15. Jared Jordan

Buy out Jerome James, Dan Dickau, and Fred Jones
:2cents:

Looks good to me, so being a long time fan I already know it probibly won't happed I also think there might be a trade brewing so that would throw a wrench in this whole roster. Dolan said something big is going to go down soon at the garden. I hope we land Kobe!

kej718

Rookie
Looks good to me, so being a long time fan I already know it probibly won't happed I also think there might be a trade brewing so that would throw a wrench in this whole roster. Dolan said something big is going to go down soon at the garden. I hope we land Kobe!

When did he say this??????????????

I doubt it's Kobe, Maybe Artest?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yeah does look good but seriously if the cap and the contract length did not matter I would give up Malik Rose, Jerome James, and Dan Dickau or Jared Jeffries.

BUT since CAP and length does matter its J James, Dickau and Jones.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Why Didnt Isiah Play Nichols

I think hes trying to ship this kid out cause he want so save face. He didnt even play the kid during this first game its a pre season ur supposed to try people out i dont like what Isiah is doing with this kid let james go he is a mess and keep my boy Nicholes.

What i didnt hear anything about Dolans saying something big was going to happen at the garden what a concert or something i didnt hear anything like that i may be wrong

:gony: :beer:

It was said last night by Wilbon of pardon the interuption on espn last night that J.Dolan said there will be a big shakeup or something at the garden soon. The P.T.I. show was aired before monday night football 10/08/07 it was one of the final thaught topics towards the end of the show.

Trin_Starr

Starter
It was said last night by Wilbon of pardon the interuption on espn last night that J.Dolan said there will be a big shakeup or something at the garden soon. The P.T.I. show was aired before monday night football 10/08/07 it was one of the final thaught topics towards the end of the show.

He was refering to Dolan's father shaking stuff up with the executives working there, not with the knicks.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I think hes trying to ship this kid out cause he want so save face. He didnt even play the kid during this first game its a pre season ur supposed to try people out i dont like what Isiah is doing with this kid let james go he is a mess and keep my boy Nicholes.

What i didnt hear anything about Dolans saying something big was going to happen at the garden what a concert or something i didnt hear anything like that i may be wrong

:gony: :beer:

He did play him.
He was 2 of 3 from the field and nailed a 3 ptr.
I think he only played him for like 10mins but Chandler is no joke...the dude showed off his full repetoire last night.
Shooting 3's, rebounding, blocking shots, thunderous dunks...good stuff

Here's an accurate box score:
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=271008020

He did play him.
He was 2 of 3 from the field and nailed a 3 ptr.
I think he only played him for like 10mins but Chandler is no joke...the dude showed off his full repetoire last night.
Shooting 3's, rebounding, blocking shots, thunderous dunks...good stuff

Here's an accurate box score:
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=271008020

I'm not getting too excited over preseason but I liked what Chandler did in the Summer and I knew he could be a solid player, again this is just preseason, and there is still chance that he could still see some D League action. when everyone had been all on D Nichol's jock I was saying that Chandler was the rookie to watch. But looks like Nichols did what he was supposed to do last night too I hope a trade is coming soon beacuase a buyout of any one other than Jerome James or Fred Jones will for sure come back to haunt us.

Kiyaman

Legend
Here is mine:
  1. Eddy Curry
  2. Randolph Morris
  3. Zach Randolph
  4. David Lee
  5. Renaldo Balkman
  6. Jared Jeffries
  7. Quentin Richardson
  8. Wilson Chandler
  9. Jamal Crawford
  10. Demetris Nichols
  11. Stephon Marbury
  12. Mardy Collins
  13. Malik Rose
  14. Nate Robinson
  15. Jared Jordan
Buy out Jerome James, Dan Dickau, and Fred Jones
:2cents:

Chandler seem ready to knock Jared Jefferies out of the SF-picture with his RAW talent on both ends of the court just like Balkman did in his rookie season.

Isiah have to stand-up for his wrong decisions in Jerome James & Jared Jefferies when in reality he really did not have to sign anyone of them if he would have took the time to visit Assistant Coach Mark Aquire Gym and see how well C/F-Butler & C/F-Frye were doing before signing James on August 2nd. And the next offseason he had contracts to SF-Q.Rich, SF-Jalen Rose, SF-Lee, and drafted SF-Renaldo Balkman in June.
What was going through Isiah Thomas head to go out and sign another SF (Jared Jefferies) to the MAX MLE after August 2nd?

The Knicks have three upcomming Rookies (Morris, Chandler, and Nicholes) that are athletically strong and ready for 18 MPG vs NBA competition. And may become a big value this season if injury hits the three players cover four positions on this team.
Coach Isiah put Demetris Nicholes in his first game vs NBA competition in the 4th qtr. when the Knicks had an 8 point lead, Nicholes played 9 straight minutes within that fourth qtr. holding on to that lead, and the Knicks WON by 9 points.
Will Isiah Thomas cut Demetris Nicholes for another player inwhich this team dont need (Fred Jones)? will we Knick-Fans be saying get rid of James, Jared, and Fred Jones a couple of months from now???

naterob4

Benchwarmer
Well said i dont expect to see Fred Jones helping the team any more then Nichols can for now. He wont see minutes because crawford will be playing 35 minutes a game, with marbury around 30. Nate will be getting the other guard minutes along with q and a small dose of mardy. Thats how it should be we are a athletic second unit that could be extremely explosive, put that with our more veteren starting squad and leadership of Stephon and this should be a great year. Our bench also will keep everyone well rested so we can continue to push all game long. There isnt room for jones and nichols can sit the bench for the mostpart this year or come in big when injuries take there tole later in the season.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Fred Needs To Go Keep Nichols

DO YOU SEE HOW GOOD THIS KID DID WITH ONLY 9 MINUTES I SAY CONTINUE TO GIVE HIM A FEW MINUTES EVERYGAME SO WHEN OF IF ONE OF THE BIGGER NAMED GUYS GETS HURT OR HAS SOME KIND OF PROBLEM HE WILL BE MORE CONFIDENT AND REALLY SHOW US WHAT HE CAN DO.

:alert:
:peace:

metrocard

Legend
Marbury/Crawford/Jordan
Richardson/Houston/Collins
Balkman/Jefferies/Chandler
Randolph/Lee
Curry/Morris

IR
Robinson
Rose
James

Fuck...I don't even know. Isiah has to subtract someone, either Crawford or Richardson. Hopefully Jefferies.

Last edited:
wow...

Nichols is not ready to see more than spot time in the NBA this year. He played 9 minutes, had 2 fouls, two turnovers. He was not playing better than Chandler in the rookie league, and he is just not as good a player. He will ride the bench if he even makes the team (he should make it over Fred Jones, for real)

He is not Glenn Rice just yet people..

reuel

Rookie
Marbury/Crawford/Jordan
Richardson/Houston/Collins
Balkman/Jefferies/Chandler
Randolph/Lee
Curry/Morris

IR
Robinson
Rose
James

Fuck...I don't even know. Isiah has to subtract someone, either Crawford or Richardson. Hopefully Jefferies.
I agree with your line-up, other than you have 16 players on there.

obviously isaiah has a trade brewing cause there is simply too many guys. look to see jefferies go somehow someway.

he only played 7 minutes in the preseason opener and other than jared jordan, everyone played more minutes than him. the players that I think shouldn't go anywhere barring a major assest in return is:

Marbury, Q, Randolph, Curry, Lee, and Chandler. Everyone else is very expendable although I'd like to see crawford, balkman, morris, and rose remain