Breaking Newwwwws !

honey230

Rookie
Yes I just read about this new addition. Not sure how I feel about it at this time. I think he is definetly an asset if he is in condition and from what I hear his J is still on point. We definetly could always use a shooter. Especially a pure shooter like Houston. Now someone has to be cut and who will it be? From what I am hearing cutting James would be costly. But that's who I am most interesting in seeing cut. We'll see. I love my team they always make it interesting.. Can't wait for the season.. and can't wait to watch my boys tomorrow at 7pm.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Im am excited. Really I think Houston can step up like Grant Hill did for the Magic. Does anybody know how much money the Knicks gave him and is it a 1 year contract?

Starks

Starter
Finally, this franchise gets an ounce of class in them. This isn't about taking anyone's minutes away, or obtaining an impact player, this is about respect and telling the fans "We're sorry we've been an PR disaster, but we owe you guys a farewell season to one of the great players in our history"

Allan will really show these kids what it means to be a Knick, but thats the stuff that happens in the lockeroom and not on the box score.

This really really REALLY helps old school fans like myself.

They just have to cut Jerome James now.

I can't wait to start rockin my Houston jersey again

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
WOW, HANG ON !! ... This Just In!!!

Guess what America!!??? The Knicks are still going to SUCK!! with or without Houston!! My god, how pAtHeTiC are you losers on this site anyway!???

nyKnicks126

I suggest someone kicking this moron out its in his name..

I think only loyal real KNICK fans, and NBA fans that at least have some respect to this team like that Toronto fan that comes here sometimes can be a member here. This guy has no respect at all.

Sorry I want real fans in this site not haters.

metrocard

Legend
Finally, this franchise gets an ounce of class in them. This isn't about taking anyone's minutes away, or obtaining an impact player, this is about respect and telling the fans "We're sorry we've been an PR disaster, but we owe you guys a farewell season to one of the great players in our history"

Allan will really show these kids what it means to be a Knick, but thats the stuff that happens in the lockeroom and not on the box score.

This really really REALLY helps old school fans like myself.

They just have to cut Jerome James now.

I can't wait to start rockin my Houston jersey again

co-sign, Houston is the greatest shooter in Knicks history, its not his fault he got all that money, he still preformed, even when he knees were weak, he still avg a career high.

George M.

Benchwarmer
Guess what America!!??? The Knicks are still going to SUCK!! with or without Houston!! My god, how pAtHeTiC are you losers on this site anyway!???
Excuse me......DOUCHEBAG!!!!!! Get off this site you FUCKING QUEER!!! BTW,your MOM told me to tell you to SHUT YOUR SPERM INFESTED MOUTH UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like mother,like son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
This does not make any sense!
This have to be James Dolan doing.
The sameway Dolan Hired Larry Brown whether Isiah liked it or not.

Allan Houston would've been best making the N.J. Nets roster.
Allan Houston vs Isiah Thomas only adds-up to Controversy and Havoc.

Yes' Houston is the smartest Guard on the Knicks roster today, but he will only be impresive in the backcourt with Nate or Collins.

Marbury & Crawford are not talented enough to be in the backcourt with the caliber of expertise of Allan Houston at any age. When Houston was a Knick only two players in the league ever beat the Knicks from the Peremeter and that was Reggie Miller and Jordan. So please dont mention Houston defense because he is a Peremeter Player like Demetris Nicholes for those whom watched Nicholes play in SU and the SLG. Yes' you could beat Houston off the dribble but you would run into Ewing, Oakley, Camby, or Kurt Thomas (I seen Kurt Thomas fine school Teacher wife last night at the restaurant with my niece and all her girl friends in Long Island).

With Marbury & Crawford it seems like every Guard in the NBA beats the Knicks from the peremeter.
Allan Houston would be best for this Knick Team to tutor Demetris Nicholes into the finer points of being a BIG-SG in the NBA.

P.S. The Knicks are very lucky that Allan Houston is loyal to owner James Dolan, because if Houston would have went to the Nets camp and teamed up with Darrel Arnstrong in the backcourt that would've been an 6 straight minutes of Halfcourt-Offense in the second quarter and 4th quarter that would've gave Kidd & Carter enough rest to open up any lead the two old guards gained.

metrocard

Legend
This does not make any sense!
This have to be James Dolan doing.
The sameway Dolan Hired Larry Brown whether Isiah liked it or not.

Allan Houston would've been best making the N.J. Nets roster.
Allan Houston vs Isiah Thomas only adds-up to Controversy and Havoc.

Yes' Houston is the smartest Guard on the Knicks roster today, but he will only be impresive in the backcourt with Nate or Collins.

Marbury & Crawford are not talented enough to be in the backcourt with the caliber of expertise of Allan Houston at any age. When Houston was a Knick only two players in the league ever beat the Knicks from the Peremeter and that was Reggie Miller and Jordan. So please dont mention Houston defense because he is a Peremeter Player like Demetris Nicholes for those whom watched Nicholes play in SU and the SLG. Yes' you could beat Houston off the dribble but you would run into Ewing, Oakley, Camby, or Kurt Thomas (I seen Kurt Thomas fine school Teacher wife last night at the restaurant with my niece and all her girl friends in Long Island).

With Marbury & Crawford it seems like every Guard in the NBA beats the Knicks from the peremeter.
Allan Houston would be best for this Knick Team to tutor Demetris Nicholes into the finer points of being a BIG-SG in the NBA.

P.S. The Knicks are very lucky that Allan Houston is loyal to owner James Dolan, because if Houston would have went to the Nets camp and teamed up with Darrel Arnstrong in the backcourt that would've been an 6 straight minutes of Halfcourt-Offense in the second quarter and 4th quarter that would've gave Kidd & Carter enough rest to open up any lead the two old guards gained.

I'm just glad Houston here so he can bring some leadership, maturity and teach some of the guys his shooting technique hopefully.

nyKnicks126

I'm just glad Houston here so he can bring some leadership, maturity and teach some of the guys his shooting technique hopefully.

Good point LEADERSHIP something that this squad doesn't have. Rose got leadership but can't do anything with it. So with the addition to Allan Houston I am very happy.