last 2 games of 2003

rady

Administrator
Staff member
the knicks better win these last 2 games and finish the month with a 7-9 record. i say it's not so difficult to beat the magic (8-23) and we just beat the heat (11-18 ) in miami.
the whole key is to start williams and kvh having a good day

necrom33

Rookie
3 game win streak!

Our first 3 game road winning streak since 1996?? Can that be right?

It's no coincidence that this has coincided with fwill's insertion into the starting lineup. I haven't seen KVH and Housless have so many open shots in a loooong time (since 1996?? LOL!). It's being particularly helpful for KVH. He doesn't handle pressure well, but can shoot the rock if he's open.

I hope Chaney doesn't mess up fwill's confidence. Last night, fwill started the second half a little rocky and Eisley was at the scorer's table not a minute in if I remember correctly. fwill had a dish and a 3 (I think) and Non sat Eisley back down. I hope this is not going to be the routine. Everybody knows that fwill is going to be rocky and sloppy at times, but you HAVE to let him work his way out of it or else he's just going to play scared and/or tentative. The PG is the worst position to play that way. You need a PG to have supreme confidence out there in how he's running the team and the plays. Having Eisley and/or Ward up the second fwill screws up is only going to play with the kid's head.

SpreeFan

Benchwarmer
lucky for us tmac didn't played but for 11 minutes and scored 0. way to go doleac! 3 rebounds and 8 points in 8 minutes, wow!

allan20

Benchwarmer
can't believe it! 3 in a row on road! can it be? 7 years!!
now we need to win the miami game so we finish the year as the 9th team in the east. that's the least we can do

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i'm starting to be proud again i'm a knick fan
just take a look at the results of the last 3 games:

new york @ miami: 100-80
new york @ orlando: 114-86
new york vs miami: 102-73

all of them were win by at least 20 points!!