Unexpected future NBA stars(Balkman is #1)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
neither is KG, ur point is?, u go online just to make isiah's move look bad dont u??and then u got the nerves to say ur a knick fan, its funny how everytime u post something, its always negative

KG has been in his prime. Datruth is (he plays for Boston and you call yourself a Knicks fan?) you lack the intelligence to be posting in this forum. We talkin about future stars. Is KG a future star?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
KG has been in his prime. Datruth is (he plays for Boston and you call yourself a Knicks fan?) you lack the intelligence to be posting in this forum. We talkin about future stars. Is KG a future star?

oh i admit my mistake, but randolph and curry is not eligible for that list, arent they veterans?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
They might be vets, but come on they are so young.. BUT We are talking about young prospects. As for that I agree with the article.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I wasnt gonna talk about Curry and Randolph cuz KG is 30 or 31, ZBO is 26 i think and EC is 24. I didnt have to bother with Curry and Zach cuz KG is about 5 years older than them. Although getting rid of Ariza was a mistake, I'm glad we got Balkmen and that he is higher on that list.

TJ.

Rookie
Ofcourse Z-Bo or Curry aren't going to be on that list. Both players have been in the NBA for at least 6 years and both are arguably already stars.

As for the Ariza trade I wouldn't blame Isiah that much for it. It was mostly Brown who forced Isiah to do the trade as he wanted to replace Marbury with Francis.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
lol you guys are funny

If you continued reading and clicking on the different links to the page you would have seen the criteria which is

- played less than 24 minutes per game, but more than 12
- played at least 41 games
- had less than six years of experien

This is why Curry and Zach werent on the list not because they lack the talent or there age or whatever else dumb ass excuse you make.

:gony:

metrocard

Legend
neither is KG, ur point is?, u go online just to make isiah's move look bad dont u??and then u got the nerves to say ur a knick fan, its funny how everytime u post something, its always negative

I should pimp slap you for talking back to me; don't cry at me like that, man up.

Anyway, Curry eats caca.

Balkman is a beast.

My opinion.

LOL...I'm joking, don't get worked up and threaten to kill me.

Yo, I question you guys. You get soft and emotional when I throw a little hit at the fat boys...but why doesn't anyone praise Balkman for his ability? All of your post have been on Curry/Randolph...show appreciation to the star of this thread, Renaldo Balkman.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
you right balkmen deserves some high praise. Fans will regret booing him on draft night for years to come. I have compared Balkmen to Scottie Pippen in the past because of his tough defense. Q rich better watch out cuz Balkmen is comin for that sf position. Ron Artest said himself that he would not trade balkmen for himself. I wish he was a couple inches taller so we can play him at the pf position cuz Zach Randolph will never be 1/4 of the defender that Balkmen is and the same goes for Curry.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
All of your post have been on Curry/Randolph...show appreciation to the star of this thread, Renaldo Balkman.

i been showing balkman appreciation since day 1, even when we drafted em i wasnt upset cuz of isiahs history in drafting

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Yeah we love Balkman

:gony:We all love this guy but that dosnt mean we have to downplay our starting PF and our Starting C. Come on people hes not even the starting SF although one day like this thread said he will be a future super star. But for know lets give it up for the guys that are leading this team damn

George M.

Benchwarmer
I should pimp slap you for talking back to me; don't cry at me like that, man up.

Anyway, Curry eats caca.

Balkman is a beast.

My opinion.

LOL...I'm joking, don't get worked up and threaten to kill me.

Yo, I question you guys. You get soft and emotional when I throw a little hit at the fat boys...but why doesn't anyone praise Balkman for his ability? All of your post have been on Curry/Randolph...show appreciation to the star of this thread, Renaldo Balkman.
Si Pendejo.I love Balkmania.However,when is this guy gonna develop a mid range J or a perimeter J for that matter? How about some legitimate post game or a higher FT%???? He needs to aquire some,if not all of these skills so that he can start and then some of our "overpaid" vets can be traded away for draft picks and such.

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
I rather have trevor Ariza to be #1 because ever since he was traded to the Magic, he has been a big impact to them. The only thing that I agree with is that he was traded to the Magic because if he was still in on the Knicks then I dont think he would have should the NBa what he can really do on the court. When he was up here Isiah put shackles on him. But it wold still be great if he was a impact on the Knicks.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Maybe

Or maybe after being traided he realized he needed to step it up so he did and i guess made a difference. Good for him but since he wasnt doing that for the nicks his ass had to go sorry.

:gony:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I rather have trevor Ariza to be #1 because ever since he was traded to the Magic, he has been a big impact to them. The only thing that I agree with is that he was traded to the Magic because if he was still in on the Knicks then I dont think he would have should the NBa what he can really do on the court. When he was up here Isiah put shackles on him. But it wold still be great if he was a impact on the Knicks.

He hasnt made a big impact. Hes had some nice games and some really nice dunks but he aint get the minutes he shouldve last year cuz of grant hill. This year is Arizas chance but hes gonna have to play shooting guard cuz of rashard lewis. I dont know if hes developed a jumper, i'd hope so if i was a magic fan cuz they need points from the 2 spot.

metrocard

Legend
Si Pendejo.I love Balkmania.However,when is this guy gonna develop a mid range J or a perimeter J for that matter? How about some legitimate post game or a higher FT%???? He needs to aquire some,if not all of these skills so that he can start and then some of our "overpaid" vets can be traded away for draft picks and such.

How dare you slay Balkman's name.

A post game? Balkman is built like Jesus Christ. He doesn't need a post game or perimeter offense to be the MOST EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT PLAYER on the Knicks.

Curious George needs to watch more Knick games and be blessed by Balkman's presence on the court; how he dictates the tempo, runs the fastbreak, and bitch slap heads on defense, forcing turnovers and all kinds of havoc on the court. Don't ever cross Balkman again.