Curry Good To Go...

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
very good news but y are all the knicks preseason away games not on tv? ...was it the same last season cause i forgot

TJ.

Rookie
I was a little worried when I read this as I don't want Curry rushing back onto the court for a game that doesn't amount to anything and re-doing his injury. But as it is a pre-season game he won't be getting the minutes he normally would and I'm sure Isiah will try to protect him a bit. Should be interesting to see Z-Bo and Curry finally play together.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Yeah

Thats whats up Curry is back. Im glad he will be able to play some games before the season starts so they can get more familiar with each others game. This is gonna turn out really well i hope his shoulder turns out to be alright.

:gony:

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Oh Yeah

The game against the Nets will be shown on the YES network. HEY at least i can watch something good on the YES netowork still since the Yankees arent playing anymore. Its a damn shame too they didnt beat the Indians.

Kiyaman

Legend
I still dont believe Curry came into training camp in shape.

For Curry to say Shaq will be his biggest worry, he better wakeup the Nets Frontcourt lineup is not a push-over, and the Celtics KG will dance all over a Curry & Zach Frontcourt from inside and outside (Perkins & Scalibrine are learning their roles alongside of KG to quick in these preseason games.).

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I still dont believe Curry came into training camp in shape.

For Curry to say Shaq will be his biggest worry, he better wakeup the Nets Frontcourt lineup is not a push-over, and the Celtics KG will dance all over a Curry & Zach Frontcourt from inside and outside (Perkins & Scalibrine are learning their roles alongside of KG to quick in these preseason games.).

lol, damn u a hater, when curry said the test will be when they play shaq he meant that his shoulder will be tested when he plays shaq wit all his weight, KG and the other players u mention hold no weight against curry,lol

metrocard

Legend
to

20061213mcdonalds.gif

No love for Curry dammm, not in shape? He lost 20 pounds in the off-season. What more does he have to do to get on your guy's good side? If he were to play good D lead the leage in rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, FG%, you guy's would probably still give him a bag of sh... well you know. The funny thing is no matter how many times he turns the ball over or gets called for an offencive foul or even plays lackadasicle on defence all you hear is his teamates saying how great he's going to be and how much they love having such a beast down low for them (offencivly only for now) . If he was really just some peice of crap not trying to improve our team wouldn't his name be Jerome James? Curry will improve this year just like he does every year. This year he will probably make his first all-star team will you guy's let up then?

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Exaclty

No love for Curry dammm, not in shape? He lost 20 pounds in the off-season. What more does he have to do to get on your guy's good side? If he were to play good D lead the leage in rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, FG%, you guy's would probably still give him a bag of sh... well you know. The funny thing is no matter how many times he turns the ball over or gets called for an offencive foul or even plays lackadasicle on defence all you hear is his teamates saying how great he's going to be and how much they love having such a beast down low for them (offencivly only for now) . If he was really just some peice of crap not trying to improve our team wouldn't his name be Jerome James? Curry will improve this year just like he does every year. This year he will probably make his first all-star team will you guy's let up then?

He can win MVP this year and you will have people who call themselves knick fans telling you why he shouldnt have been it no matter how good he does i hate these fake ass fans