The all new KnicksOnline.com

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I need 3-4 guys who are able to contribute with about 2 blogs/news reports/editorials a month. Who's up for this?

Looking for Season Ticket Holders for Liberty and Knicks ASAP

I am looking for any season ticket holders interested in donating two tickets for a fundraiser to be raffled off.

The even with be held on Staten Island August 28th, please feel free to email me for more information. I have Rangers, Mets and Yankee tickets but forgot all about the Knicks and Liberty. My mind is shot, if interested please let me know so I can submit the donars information to the Staten Island Advance.

I know it's cutting it close but thank you anyway.

--
Thank you,

Anthony Rodriguez
[email protected]
<table class="cf gz" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
rady this may be annoying but i havent been on the site for a while, but the seasons coming back and so am i...time to talk basketball again

hows the new site looking?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The site is completed, i just gotta find some time to get the schedule up and fset a date for the launch

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
The site is completed, i just gotta find some time to get the schedule up and fset a date for the launch

nice! congratulations rady i mean it, you worked hard on it and you deserve this, you made this place the best knicks forum on the web. congrats again

and oct. 4th isnt a bad date pre-season opener, or you could launch it with the season opener both very good options

jpz17

Starter
I am not.. is it time to get it up now? :) I'm excited for it. For about 4 months I've been visiting the home page in hopes to see the new site. I'm that pumped for it. LOL I know what life I have..

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I guess we'll go live on the 28th, when the Knicks play their first official 09/10 game. I'll get at the guys who signed for staff with details these days.

10 days left :)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The search function, like other features of the forum, is enabled for active members