The all new KnicksOnline.com

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Good things might come to those who wait :)

Yes, we're gonna have a BRAND NEW site, and if everything goes the way i want, this is going to become one of the best fan sites on the net!
It will take some time, but we're gonna launch it before the new year's eve, so bare with us few more weeks with what we currently have, cause what KO.com will turn into.. well it's gonna be THE JOINT!! (as you can see, i'm very excited :))

There's 2 things i want to ask from you:

1. If you have any ideas, please post them here, i'm very open to suggestions, and if possible, they're going to be implemented.

2. I REALLY need a concrete team. I want to know who will take care of the headlines, who will write news/editorials/blogs, who wants the recaps and stats, the roster and trades management. There's plenty of jobs for everybody, and the management will be very simple. It's gonna be a tough job for one person, and i just can't continue by myself.. hell, 5 years was a long way and i don't know what would i had done without everybody who contributed so far :)

Ok, I'm all ears

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Great

Hey thats great yeah i would love to see the stats of the players on this site and more info from different news article about whats going on with this team instead of looking everywhere else for the info. I would love to create some blogs and forums and whatever else you would like me to participate in. you are def the man for doing this for 5 years bro thank you so much.

Once again whatever you need me to do hit me up ill do it no prob

:gony:

msilva177

Benchwarmer
This is a great idea - please let me know how I can promote and support your venture.

I would reccomend getting ideas from Matt Cerrone's Metsblog.com

he does a great job covering the Mets - perhaps you guys could become the Knicks version of that site

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I want Metrocard to have his own blog! ;)

I never thought I'd say this but that is a really good idea. This kid is the Pete Vescey of Knicks online. He is rude, at times disrespectful but he draws a crowd. Rady you might want to reach out to the kid. He will need an editor through.

Hit me up too. I'm game, just let me know what you need and where I might be a good fit.

metrocard

Legend
2 part time tiring jobs, a lot of school, boxing...I wish I had time to contribute to this site.

I'm looking forward, but I won't be surprised cause I know Rady is going to hook it up. I already feel this is the best Knicks forum, and its only growing stronger. I guess the best I can do is direct and link my friends to this forum, help it grow bigger(even though its the perfect size not too many but not too little). I'll try to give out ideas to manifest this forum; unfortunately my brain is dried up from all the learning I've been suffering from.

pat, this is our little blog, lol.

Peace.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll give 5 minutes of my time.

*bigger avatars
*make a thread assigning game threads to posters(posters will be responsible for putting up all game thread info; creativity, photos and even jokes will make the thread even better. be creative and have fun!
*more activity in the off topic forum...that usually gets the shy people out of their shell
*create an NBA PROSPECT/DRAFT forum
*create an International basketball forum...I'll gladly contribute to that...it would also attract the international Knick fans in Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia.
*box scores would be much appreciated

Last edited:

Starks

Starter
Yea, heres another vote for metro to have a blog. I'd like to have one, i think im on good terms with most people here, but I'm not as funny as metro.

We all read Metro's posts, and thats a sign of a good blogger.
Lets take a vote on who we want as bloggers. We can have like two factions: The "Isaihasexuals" (metro's term lol) and the "purists" (angry fans) and have like a lead blogger for both sides so all oppions are covered.

Rady, not sure if ur into games. But i think you should incorporate itinto the new site. Like 2K8 Records or something.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
A sports ticker would be cool like on espn. But I would love to be a part of the new KO.com! I am really happy, new site, and maybe a new start to a 08 season.

yeah i'd wanna help. Not sure exactly what, but i deff wanna be part of the new site

actually, i could prolly get the rosters and transactions and stuff

oh yeah and just to add on to nyKnicks126's thought---the ticker would be cool-it would be even better if we could pick what we see on the ticker-like a custom ticker, for example: specific NBA teams, Specific NFL teams, specific news, scores, stuff like that. and take the post-times out of military time, its pretty confsuing sometimes...

Last edited:

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Hey guys I can't help b/c I never get on here until 11:00 pm at night.Anyways what about having somebody in control of the Alantic division standings of NY,Boston,Toronto,Philly??

Pricey

Rotation player
Hey is there anyway u can setup a live feed of games on here unless u already do? we dont get live NBA in Australia except on saturdays so I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
If you click on team info and then players, it has Eddy Curry listed at 234 pounds. A couple of others players weights look like they're off, jerome james at 272 pounds and Jared Jeffries at 240pounds.

Kelvin Cato and Steve Francis dont play for the Knicks anymore.

Im just playin but I think everyone has already listed alot of good ideas and this website has grown in the past month. Theres alot of new users and most of the game threads have been gettin around 60 posts. We gotta keep things fun and interesting so that new members decide to remain a part of knicksonline.com. I think more polls, more stats, and more jokes will help keep the members here. Its always interesting to see the results for a pole question like which team has been the most dissapointing, the Knicks bulls or heat? Its a good question because theres solid arguements for each team.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't really took care of the roster since the last season ended cause i thought we gonna come soon with the new site. Unfortunately the programming part is very tough, especially since i want to keep the old content available, so it's gonna still take some time.
It's really great to see the forum crowded though! Thanks for making it such a great place to spend the time on!