The all new KnicksOnline.com

yeah i know really i just love bein on this site. When I talk to you guys i really feel like im talkin to people ive known for i while, like family or good friends, and then im like, holy shit, ive never met these people in my life. lol

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yeah i know really i just love bein on this site. When I talk to you guys i really feel like im talkin to people ive known for i while, like family or good friends, and then im like, holy shit, ive never met these people in my life. lol
yea man feel the same...man its that we all knicks fans...some mite think diffrent then others but through it all were all knicks fans

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I know i haven't been around lately but i just wanna give you some news about this subject. The most difficult part of the website (the stats) was implemented, and what's left to do is the design and the rest of the management system. Shouldn't be such a pain from now on. I don't know a date when it will be ready, but things are moving in the right direction!

:D

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, anyone interested in adding the media headlines until we launch the new site? It's pretty easy and i haven't updated since January..That will probably draw some more attention on the site

jpz17

Starter
I can help with that, I looked to see where it was and I found it. It should be very easy. I'm already a webmaster for other sites so I should know what to do. Also I think you should add a Knicks Online Forums Hall of Fame....

Last edited:

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
i think the site needs more of a futuristic look. I think if the convos werent so interesting i would prolly fall asleep.lol

Paul1355

All Star
Idea for Rady for a heading or banner

Hey Rady thanks for makin the site better...i had an idea you can take it or leave it but as like a banner or heading instead of having Lee and Balkman, we should have the best Knicks players from every decade going left to right...from 40's to now.

My solution: left to right: Carl Braun, Richie Guerin, Willis Reed, Walt Frazier, Bernard King, Patrick Ewing, and then for 2000 to now, either Houston or a current player....whats ur take on it Rady?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, i wanted to this this for a while now and it will probably be implemented soon. Maybe not all of them into a single header, rather one for each decade. Good call.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Hey Rady thanks for makin the site better...i had an idea you can take it or leave it but as like a banner or heading instead of having Lee and Balkman, we should have the best Knicks players from every decade going left to right...from 40's to now.

My solution: left to right: Carl Braun, Richie Guerin, Willis Reed, Walt Frazier, Bernard King, Patrick Ewing, and then for 2000 to now, either Houston or a current player....whats ur take on it Rady?

How about Stephon Starbury Marbury? :gony:

Ewing

Benchwarmer
Sorry to be off-topic, but I didn't see any thread about and it's not necessary to create one, but do you guys know any store who sells Knicks retro jerseys?
I loved the previous shirt that we had, that was class! And I'd like to get the a Ewing jersey, from the early 90's.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you can find authentic throwbacks at mitchellandness.com but they're rather expensive. you can always check ebay, that's the place i get them from, you just need to be very careful at what you're getting, there're a lot of CHEAP replicas out there

good luck!

I am new to this site. I have been looking for one like it for years. I frequent one for the Buffalo Bills that I really like. I realize you want something fresh and new for the new site, but this may help you in the new design. I go to www.twobillsdrive.com everyday because it has all the up to date articles and then the fan forum is awesome. Something like that would be cool.

Right now my only observations is the color scheme is a little busy. The quick reply button is hard to read.

I would love for this site to take off. I live in Seattle and need a good Knicks site to visit to get great local info.