Legend
No one listens to your show

doneforthenight1jpg-1.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
Show Silva some respect

No one listens to your show

doneforthenight1jpg-1.jpg

Metro he's one of the few guys i know that has a talk show just for the Knicks give him some respect for startin this up and his gardengrasp.com site has really helped on getting info so far. IDK if his views are out there i just want info on this team and he said it in the thread if you got an issue on something hit up his talk show and shut him out man.

metrocard

Legend
You love seeing me go at it with people.
I should start charging you 20 an hour.
I would be down to call him up and own him in a couple of debates.

Paul1355

All Star
You love seeing me go at it with people.
I should start charging you 20 an hour.
I would be down to call him up and own him in a couple of debates.

hah dont go after me i dont need the drama but you should call him up and then make a thread about the Q and A that would be interesting to see.

jpz17

Starter
that would be awesome if I started a radio show, but it wouldn't be all Knicks, it would be sports. I would have multiple people from the site in it. I have an internet radio station, I just can't work it! I got it on some free place. I set it up and everything, got the mic, music, guests, site, and it wouldn't work! made me mad

Paul1355

All Star
that would be awesome if I started a radio show, but it wouldn't be all Knicks, it would be sports. I would have multiple people from the site in it. I have an internet radio station, I just can't work it! I got it on some free place. I set it up and everything, got the mic, music, guests, site, and it wouldn't work! made me mad

its not impossible you can do it jpz