Boston & Nets vs Knicks

I like the young line up as well but honestly these kids would get stomped by any team in the leage with out our over paid vets on the team. I know how much you don't like Eddy, but he should definitly be included when your talking about our young talent. Nate needs to go as well he's a SG in a PG body that looks to shoot first instead of pass, Collins is probably our best facilatating PG, but is he quick enough to stay with the PG's in the leage defencivly? I like the young kids more than our vets as well but do we really want to sacrafice another couple of seasons waiting for these kids to mature or should we just be giving them significent playing time and wait for some of our rediculous contracts to expire.

Toons

is the Bo$$
I agree with the guys who said not to get overly excited over 2 preseason losses...our starters played about a quarter n a half each....and i also agree that our second unit is solid, an that they can run against NBA competition. Isiah just needs to integrate the lineup, and have two starting lingeups sort of, instead of a starting lineup and a bench...;make subs 5 players at a time, make teams see real fresh legs....and rotate the other 5 players...we have the talent to do it....

Jordan...........Robinson
Crawford........Marbury
Richardson.....Balkman
Lee...............Randolph
Curry.............Morris

Players to rotate (Chandler, Jefferies, Jones, Rose, Collins)

cut jjames...he's injured for the season, just buy him out

Last edited: