David Lee's Amazing Journey

I love this kid but even with a mid-range jumpper he's best suited comming off the bench and always will be. He's a under sized big man in this leage, as great as I think he is or can be. You guys think he's Balkman's brother from another mother:)?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
lol! Original G, Hey maybe is Balkmans brother from another mother, they both got the hustle and both got the skills.Oh by the way I hope Balkman recovers from the injury soon. :)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Both of them are similar but Balkmen is more athletic and has more potential. Besides developin a jumper i dont know how much better Lee can get but I love both of them no homo and they both deserve big minutes off the bench.

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
im glad they chose david as one of the thirdy players especially since he is one of our popular players i can see him as a star in the future maybe a future cap

metrocard

Legend
Jason Kidd was a hideous baby

kidd_child1_250.jpg

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
lol i love Lee too but hes a bench player

Let Lee be what he is a great bench player he has no jumper because he donsnt have a jumper hes good at what he does so let him do that. Hes not gonna get a jumper dont you think people have tried to develope one with this guy you think yall the only ones who thought about how great he would be with a jumper but he dosnt have one so we will have to live with that. Lee is in the gym all day you dont think he works on his jumper he just dosnt have one.

:gony:

I really like Lee, but I would never put him in the same class as sir Charles a HOF player. Lee brings all the intencity and hustle like barkley but thats where the comparisons end. Lee is Great comming off the bench and thats how we should keep playing him.

Toons

is the Bo$$
now, i wouldnt underrate lee, but he is a great bench plyer at pf...we need him as a 6th man

He is amazing

David Lee is an amazing player but for now hes better coming off the bench
when we played in boston the only time i had something to cheer for was when we scored the first couple baskets and when he came in and hustled his ass off

He is amazing

David Lee is an amazing player but for now hes better coming off the bench
when we played in boston the only time i had something to cheer for was when we scored the first couple baskets and when he came in and hustled his ass off
ps.we need Balkman back

Mantovani

Rookie
Don't know if this is common knowledge or not but whatever, I'll share the story. A friend of mine played against him in High School and said he is a really nice guy. Apparently in his Sophmore year he broke his arm and so learnt how to shoot using his other hand. Also he grew about a foot whilst he was out injured which obviously helped!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
So you guys are saying a player that averages a double double last year is a bench player? Maybe on the knicks he is but I think a lot of other teams would put good use into David Lee.

Untill he is somewhat of an offencive threat he's better suited comming off the bench. There is no doubt that when he is on the floor were a better team but its also much easier for our opponites to double Curry when Lee's in. A double double machine Lee is but he's still a better 6th man off the bench than he is our fifth option on the floor as a starter.

pat

Starter
I really like Lee, but I would never put him in the same class as sir Charles a HOF player. Lee brings all the intencity and hustle like barkley but thats where the comparisons end. Lee is Great comming off the bench and thats how we should keep playing him.

I didn't compare him to Sir Charles, all I wanted to say is that being undersized might make it harder to be a superstar. I DON'T see him as the next Charles Barkley.