Lets end the Knick Cival War

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I wouldn't lose sleep if Isiah was fired...I just support what we have unlike the twins slaves of ignorance lol. Ignorance is their master.

Nevertheless Isiah deserves some of the blame but the players are the ones playing on the floor. They have no heart...straight up. No fire, no passion. If you don't play to win the game then you hurt the team. If you play for any reason other than winning then you are hurting the team.

The only players with passion that I've seen is Nate-Rob, Balkman, Lee, Marbury (at times), and Mardy Collins (plays with intensity but doesn't express it). Zach Randolph is a cry-baby and if I was a coach I wouldn't tolerate yelling at the refs, you'd hit the bench regardless of your talent. Crawford needs to come off the bench for offense and balkman deserves that starting SF spot. We need defense and intensity...players that get mad when they lose instead of sulking...I'm sick of seeing that...

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
Reason for Knicks Continual Demise Hierarchy
1. Dolan - He is the owner and makes all the decisions. How can you blame
Isiah the most? He is only doing his job. It's not his fault Isiah has no
clue on how to run a basketball franchise. It's Dolan who continues to
hire these idiots to run the franchise. It's up to the owner to realize what
works or not and any idiot would have fired Isiah by now. Dolan, please
listen to David Stern.
2. Idiotic Fans - These are the fans who are either stupid or crazy enough to
believe Dolan and Isiah are on the right track. This gives Dolan and Isiah
the reassurance that he is doing the right thing despite practically
everybody else knowing otherwise.
3. Loyal Fans - These are the fans who continue to go to the games and fill
up Dolan's wallet despite knowing that the Knicks are not going
anywhere. Why should Dolan care if the Knicks are the laughing stock of
the NBA? He's in his yacht enjoying some nice champagne.
4. Isiah - I think he finally realizes that he made a mistake compiling this
roster and instead of admitting that he is wrong, he stubbornly
continues his madness.
5. Players - I put these guys last because it was Isiah and Dolan that put
these guys together and gave them such horrible contracts.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I wouldn't lose sleep if Isiah was fired...I just support what we have unlike the twins slaves of ignorance lol. Ignorance is their master.

Nevertheless Isiah deserves some of the blame but the players are the ones playing on the floor. They have no heart...straight up. No fire, no passion. If you don't play to win the game then you hurt the team. If you play for any reason other than winning then you are hurting the team.

The only players with passion that I've seen is Nate-Rob, Balkman, Lee, Marbury (at times), and Mardy Collins (plays with intensity but doesn't express it). Zach Randolph is a cry-baby and if I was a coach I wouldn't tolerate yelling at the refs, you'd hit the bench regardless of your talent. Crawford needs to come off the bench for offense and balkman deserves that starting SF spot. We need defense and intensity...players that get mad when they lose instead of sulking...I'm sick of seeing that...
yea! like eh still dont liek Isiah dow cuz he is the 1 that put them in this team...but as everywun knows they gettin payed out the ass i mean Dolan and Isiah paying them 4 them 2 do 1 THING...and that is go out and play...and these knicks players just dont do that...Isiah should have known what he was bringing in here b4 bringing them...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
yea! like eh still dont liek Isiah dow cuz he is the 1 that put them in this team...but as everywun knows they gettin payed out the ass i mean Dolan and Isiah paying them 4 them 2 do 1 THING...and that is go out and play...and these knicks players just dont do that...Isiah should have known what he was bringing in here b4 bringing them...

That is true also...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
No one states facts anymore just opinions. And when opinions come in, that's where people get personal..quote]

Arnt forums for sharing our opinions on things? if i wanted facts id read an encyclopedia

There is no problem in sharing your opinion...it's when you argue an opinion. It's when you press your opinion on someone else and when they don't agree the next person gets mad...that's the problem...

paris401

Starter
Reason for Knicks Continual Demise Hierarchy
1. Dolan - He is the owner and makes all the decisions. How can you blame
Isiah the most? He is only doing his job. .

no question the buck stops at jimmy... but a boss hires people to run the org. he hired isiah..and isiah sux's ..isiah is 'not' doing his job... if he was , we would be not be at the back of the pack.... again...

u can blame jimmy for hiring an idiot (idiots hire idiots), but the team and how it is presently constructed is all on isiah the clown...

Knicks are rag tag of untalented players, but there is a savior. They will get a top draft pick next Year, maybe this was the plan all along.
Can anyone say D.J. Augustin

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Knicks are rag tag of untalented players, but there is a savior. They will get a top draft pick next Year, maybe this was the plan all along.
Can anyone say D.J. Augustin

Can any one say ROY HIBBERT! Just don't take Mayo...I like beasley and rhodes but Hibbert definitely fits this team. ROY HIBBERT the next great Georgetown center that becomes a knick...i can see it now...

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
I just checked out Roy Hibbert from NBADraft.net. I'd be fine with him just for the mere reason that he has strong character and work ethic. We definitely don't need another talented lazy bum. What do you guys think of Derrick Rose? They compare him to a combination of Kidd and Wade. I especially like the fact that he's a big point guard thats unselfish.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Hibbert is a solid, polished center that isn't as physical but with some experience he will get there. He has a mid-range jumper, a wide array of low post moves and his defense is phenomenal. He's 7-2 with defense...need I say more lol. Derrick Rose in my opinion is the best PG in the nation with Gordon being the best SG. Mayo is not too far behind. Me personally...I'd take Hibbert but I guess I'm a lil biased lol.

metrocard

Legend
I just checked out Roy Hibbert from NBADraft.net. I'd be fine with him just for the mere reason that he has strong character and work ethic. We definitely don't need another talented lazy bum. What do you guys think of Derrick Rose? They compare him to a combination of Kidd and Wade. I especially like the fact that he's a big point guard thats unselfish.

Hibbert has stiff and bust written all over him. He hasn't improved at all from last year and thats pretty bad considering he wasn't all that in his junior year.

He runs very stiff
One of the slowest big men in the draft, if not the slowest
limited athletically
the NBA is fast paced, Hibbert would get lost.
Blocks shots with his size, no quickness or explosiveness

As for Derrick Rose, most talented player in college basketball, but he hasn't looked like a PG to me so far and has to improve on his shooting, everything else is great.