I declare Jihad on the Celtics

metrocard

Legend
The 3rd quarter was bs.

Jamal Crawford actually plays phsyical 90's style defense for the first time in his career against a hall of fame shooter/scorer Ray Allen. Ray Allen acts as if it was a flagrant, but it clearly wasn't.

Then what trigger me into a mad state was when Pierce got in Crawford's face. I'm no fan of Crawford, but I'm a Knick, and I'll go to war with the jersey on. What Pierce did is a fight on my block. Pierce grabbed Crawford's neck, touching his face...physically threatening him for playing hard defense. After that, KG tried to get in Chandler's face and get hardbody with Chandler.

Man, I know its not the time for suspensions, but you have to WILD OUT on these dudes.

I wanted Chandler to do a mortal kombat upper cut on KG, thus ending his basketball career as he elevates in the air with blood spurts out of his insides from the impact of the hit. I'm obviously mad; just upset the NBA has been more NYPDish about physical contact and physical play. Crawford did nothing wrong and got disrespected for it.

Special fuck yous go out to:
KG
Gay Allen
Paul Pierce's mother
Brian Scal, the ginger

Video dedication to this thread.

WILD OUT!

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
The 3rd quarter was bs.

Jamal Crawford actually plays phsyical 90's style defense for the first time in his career against a hall of fame shooter/scorer Ray Allen. Ray Allen acts as if it was a flagrant, but it clearly wasn't.

Then what trigger me into a mad state was when Pierce got in Crawford's face. I'm no fan of Crawford, but I'm a Knick, and I'll go to war with the jersey on. What Pierce did is a fight on my block. Pierce grabbed Crawford's neck, touching his face...physically threatening him for playing hard defense. After that, KG tried to get in Chandler's face and get hardbody with Chandler.

Man, I know its not the time for suspensions, but you have to WILD OUT on these dudes.

I wanted Chandler to do a mortal kombat upper cut on KG, thus ending his basketball career as he elevates in the air with blood spurts out of his insides from the impact of the hit. I'm obviously mad; just upset the NBA has been more NYPDish about physical contact and physical play. Crawford did nothing wrong and got disrespected for it.

KG
Gay Allen
Paul Pierce's mother
Brian Scal, the ginger

WILD OUT!

Oh man you just made my night thank you so much, that last "fuck you" to Scal, THE GINGER. Yeah Ray and KG get the fuckin calls because there veterans but finally J-Craw plays solid D he gets called on it, shit.

George M.

Benchwarmer
The 3rd quarter was bs.

KG
Gay Allen
Paul Pierce's mother
Brian Scal, the ginger

WILD OUT!
Hey Metro,I got a question.Was that the Current Knicks playing solid defense tonight including Z-BO or were those space alien impostors???? Please tell Me!

Starks

Starter
idk about you guys, but i enjoyed the game. It's about time the Knicks had a rival.

After seeing KG play so hard and spirited for a simple pre season game, I know why some of you wanted him so bad here. He a coach/fan's dream.

KG will win MVP this year.

No ill will to Boston, I understand what they were tryna do. They are just makin it known early that no one is fukin with them in the east.

I think the East is back

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Let the Jihad begin! KNICKS WIN 94-87, the Knicks can do damage in the east too, if they play a solid game each night. New Yorks roster is deeper than Bostons but there "Big Three" is what everyone fears because anyone of them can explode for atleast 30 pts a night, pierce came close tonight with 29.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
this was a great game to b at but KG is deff the largest leg of the tripod...when he gets into foul trouble the celtics become a simple jump shooting team with no comparable inside presence

There just gased off this whole big three thing, did Paul Peirce really put his hands on Craw? Now see nobody is gonna give us credit for not getting physical, and I bet they commend them for sticking up for one another. I know when the game starts things get intense, but putting hands on another player warrants a figh. But Kudos to the team for staying cool, but bottom line I know I wouldn't want it with Curry, Zbo, and Lil Deisel Nate!

metrocard

Legend
thats a terrible song... but i agree wuth your fuck you's

Just cut your balls off. Any song by the Lox/D-Block is hard.

What irk me was Mike Breen sucking Pierce's balls in the most delicate way; so Breen can live up to his reputation of "fair". Why can't Gus Johnson announce for the Knicks full time? I'm sure the pay has to be better than what he does in NCAA...or NFL.

Overall, Knicks looked extremely solid tonight. Very well coordinated on defense and never missed a step. They played a bit sloppy in the 2nd half of the game, but finished strong. Nate did everything possible a PG can do. Be a matured play maker who controlled the tempo and enforced defense. He hit a lot of big shots and show his leadership on the court. Everything I doubted him on, he proved me wrong and I'm glad he did. Anytime Nate has no turnovers, its a big +. We must build off this win as a confidence booster and bring it into the regular season, so no one will fuck with us.

Last edited:
please someone tell me that they have the game! All I have is the game against the Isreal squad, and Ive watched it so many time I have the commnetator dialoge memorized!

Just cut your balls off. Any song by the Lox/D-Block is hard.

What irk me was Mike Breen sucking Pierce's balls in the most delicate way; so Breen can live up to his reputation of "fair". Why can't Gus Johnson announce for the Knicks full time? I'm sure the pay has to be better than what he does in NCAA...or NFL.

Overall, Knicks looked extremely solid tonight. Very well coordinated on defense and never missed a step. They played a bit sloppy in the 2nd half of the game, but finished strong. Nate did everything possible a PG can do. Be a matured play maker who controlled the tempo and enforced defense. He hit a lot of big shots and show his leadership on the court. Everything I doubted him on, he proved me wrong and I'm glad he did. Anytime Nate has no turnovers, its a big +. We must build off this win as a confidence booster and bring it into the regular season, so no one will fuck with us.

I thought Breen was working for Boston. Real talk.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
we looked good tonight, defense was tight but the offense still not fluid but better than b4, nate was great tonight, stephon was agressive, jamal had a good defensive night, zach was a beast tonight, it wasnt fair curry had to guard KG though, wasnt a good night for em but great night for the knicks, held the celtics under 90 points, and their big three all played close to 40 minutes, it sure didnt feel like a preseason game

portega1968

El Cacique
Oh Lord please end the decades-old frustration once and for all. Let us whip these boys into submission when the regular season cometh upon us. Let us lay down the law on Jersey, King James, da bullz and all those who dare stand against us. Its our time blessed be the orange and blue.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Wtf Starks

idk about you guys, but i enjoyed the game. It's about time the Knicks had a rival.

After seeing KG play so hard and spirited for a simple pre season game, I know why some of you wanted him so bad here. He a coach/fan's dream.

KG will win MVP this year.

No ill will to Boston, I understand what they were tryna do. They are just makin it known early that no one is fukin with them in the east.

I think the East is back

I mean damn bro are u finished sucking off the Boston squad hey if you wanna go join them and be a front runner go ahead cause im sticking by my team. You have th nerve to stick up for what he did Pierce put his hands around one of your players Neck while KG was driving his forarm into his chest. someon should have punched them in the face seriously i wouldnt have been mad. and when they reviewed the tape it all would have came out. Your a punk sticking up for Boston talking about i understand why they did that.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

nykway24

Rookie
Paul Pierce is a bitch, ray allan neeeds to man the hell up and im not gonna say nething bad about kg cuz wun i like him and to im afriad of him but wut the celtics did was bullshit and the thing is they didnt get called on any of it by the refs. Pierce should have been ejected for tryna start another fight after jamal tried to block allans shot. and thats not the only thing that happened. i think it was either posey was fukcing with nate and he and dlee had words wen he fouled him. Boston is abunch of bitchesssss and we showed them were not gonnna lay down and dieee

Starks

Starter
I mean damn bro are u finished sucking off the Boston squad hey if you wanna go join them and be a front runner go ahead cause im sticking by my team. You have th nerve to stick up for what he did Pierce put his hands around one of your players Neck while KG was driving his forarm into his chest. someon should have punched them in the face seriously i wouldnt have been mad. and when they reviewed the tape it all would have came out. Your a punk sticking up for Boston talking about i understand why they did that.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

what's wrong with wanting to see a rivalry? Lighten up and don't things so personal buddy.

the way the celtics played last night reminded me of our 94 team where we had a scuffle every night. How can you not enjoy that kind of intensity.

Bottom line, you play with a chip on your shoulder, you make it known your team means business. How old are you? Did you watch Knick games in 94? This is Eastcoast basketball 101.

Feel free to watch WNBA games if your offended. I hear the Liberty still exists.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont think theres a team that could F**k with the knicks in a fight. Especially if you count Jerome James, where he'd actually be of some use. We got Curry, Zach, Q-Rich, long arm Jeffries, Mardy who can take puch, Nate Robinson who took down JR smith. Nate aint gonna take nothin from no one. Fuck Pierce, hes a bitch q rich would mess him up. If I was Crawford I would've swung at Pierce immediatly.