A Great Article

As long as Q is the veteran captin with D.Lee I like it. Lets see if either one of them can light a fire under Curry's ass. Does he not realize his physical dominance? He has a passion for scoring he just has to develope the same type of passion for rebounding and defence and he'll be one of the top players in the leage. Lee is a spark-plug type player along with Balkman and Nate who knows maby in a few years they'll all be our team captins? I personally think M.Collins will be a good captin in the future, He will be our floor general by then and he's always even keel and sounding intelagent when interviewed and oh yeah his passing and D make our team better.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
it may seem a lil far right now but when i saw

"One of the staples from those playoffs trips was seeing the determination in Ewing's scowl, Oakley's true grit & Larry Johnson's ability to rally the troops."

I just had to substitute some names for future reference...

One of the staples from those playoffs trips was seeing the determination in Curry's scowl, Lee's true grit & Nate Robinson's ability to rally the troops.

Hey, u never know..

I love David Lee; he might be the best player the Knicks have. As for Q-Rich, I'd love to see him used down on the block a bit more.