Charles Barkley says he thinks the knicks will make the playoffs.

If the Knicks don't make the playoffs, this season will be a dissapointment. With all the pieces they have, they should be able to do something!

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
I think that Barkley's right. We have a strong offensive low post with Curry and Zack. Lee with his outstanding rebounding. Nate looks mature and ready for the season. And so does Stephon. If everyone stays healthy, plays defense, and stay on point wit what they have to do, we can be one of the eastern team to beat.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You've got to think about Barley's position. He's been a tough critic on the Knicks as a team. Not on any single players other than saying multiple times that the Francis/Marbury tandem hurt Curry's development, and now he thinks NY can make the play offs with the current roster. My fandom aside, I agree, it's a logical position, one that for some reason not one single ESPN analyst has taken. I'm not going to get into the hypocrisies of the ESPN lead sports media. I've still heard no justification as to why Boston is now 'the team to beat' with out playing a single season game and there is absolutely no questions regarding team chemistry........ [End of my rant]

Will we make the play offs? I think so, but I am concerned about the chemistry of Randolph/Curry/Crawford. Some one made the best comment I've read up in a long time. Starting Baulkman and moving Q to the 2 spot. Brilliant! Hopefully Thomas will get the message. This is a winning line up.

Marbury-Defense
Richardson-DEfense
Baulkman- DEFENSE
Randolph
Curry

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Hey KnicksQRICH mind if I use your avator. Its nice.

Barkley knows what he is talking about the knicks will make it this year.