win win season for Isiah haters

Look this season is a guaranteed success for all of you who don't like Isiah, reason being is the popular opinion is that he's a goner if the Knicks don't make the playoffs. So it's truley a win win, also if we don't make it we'd have a lottery pick to either use, or package with an expiring contract such as Malik's or even Stephon's (if IT is not the GM it is likely that he could get moved).

I'll go even a step further and say even if we make the playoffs this year, then the following year IT will be expected to win a series the in 2008/09. If the Knicks win a series this season, then that becomes the new expectation for this team

The only problem to me is that we took on Zach's contract, if this experiment doesn't work I don't think we can move him. and he's on the books for 4 seasons, now granted he's not as imovable as Francis, but it's going to trade his contract.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You know the irony here is if you really wish Isiah fails that means you wish the Knicks continue to lose. If we make the playoffs with Thomas as coach then he wont be fired right? I mean it's not like we're the Timber wolves. We do have a chance to make the play offs. Imagine how T wolf fans feel. The ones that really know the game have got to know that they never made enough moves to make the play offs let along contend.

The Knicks situation is much different. We were on the verge of making the play offs last year and have made improvements in the off season. So in order for the coach to go the team has to really suck. Is that what fans want?

My support of Thomas has some what diminished. I'm starting to view the Randolph acquisition differently, may be more clearly. Getting Randolph was smart because Thomas actually traded the untradable Steve Francis. But I can't give Thomas points for bringing in Randolph because you don't get points for fixing your f'k up. Thomas has got to get Randolph and Curry to do more than score or trade Randolph before the season is out.

Randolph
Crawford
Lee

for

Bryant

I agree with the fact that Isiah was cleaning up his mistake (S.Francis) by shipping him out for Zack (and F.Jones) but you have to agree we got the better of this deal. I like your supposed trade for Kobe except I think we would be better off keeping Zack replace him with Curry and keep D.Lee and maby throw in something else like Money,Picks, or another player.

You know the irony here is if you really wish Isiah fails that means you wish the Knicks continue to lose. If we make the playoffs with Thomas as coach then he wont be fired right? I mean it's not like we're the Timber wolves. We do have a chance to make the play offs. Imagine how T wolf fans feel. The ones that really know the game have got to know that they never made enough moves to make the play offs let along contend.

The Knicks situation is much different. We were on the verge of making the play offs last year and have made improvements in the off season. So in order for the coach to go the team has to really suck. Is that what fans want?

My support of Thomas has some what diminished. I'm starting to view the Randolph acquisition differently, may be more clearly. Getting Randolph was smart because Thomas actually traded the untradable Steve Francis. But I can't give Thomas points for bringing in Randolph because you don't get points for fixing your f'k up. Thomas has got to get Randolph and Curry to do more than score or trade Randolph before the season is out.

Randolph
Crawford
Lee

for

Bryant

Why trade the better player? Randolph is better than Curry, more versatile and still has a little but not much more potential. Curry at this point is dooming the knicks if we're gonna pound the ball 18 times a game for him to only score 19 points and nothing else.

Kiyaman

Legend
Look this season is a guaranteed success for all of you who don't like Isiah, reason being is the popular opinion is that he's a goner if the Knicks don't make the playoffs. So it's truley a win win, also if we don't make it we'd have a lottery pick to either use, or package with an expiring contract such as Malik's or even Stephon's (if IT is not the GM it is likely that he could get moved).

I'll go even a step further and say even if we make the playoffs this year, then the following year IT will be expected to win a series the in 2008/09. If the Knicks win a series this season, then that becomes the new expectation for this team

The only problem to me is that we took on Zach's contract, if this experiment doesn't work I don't think we can move him. and he's on the books for 4 seasons, now granted he's not as imovable as Francis, but it's going to trade his contract.

It does not matter if Isiah Thomas makes the Playoffs he still will be FIRED.
Maybe if the Knicks make it too the Eastern Conference FINALS, and finish 1st or 2nd in the Atlantic Division Isiah may still be around for the 2008-9 season. But ....

I really doubt that the Owner of MSG and Cable Vision want to go another offseason with people still talking about the President of the Knicks Sexual Harrasement Case, and how it been overturned.

Why trade the better player? Randolph is better than Curry, more versatile and still has a little but not much more potential. Curry at this point is dooming the knicks if we're gonna pound the ball 18 times a game for him to only score 19 points and nothing else.

Alot of Knick Players are better than Curry.
Watching LaMarcus Aldridge play make you think that maybe he should've been the go to guy in Portland last season.

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
Negotiate To Trade Zeke!! HAAAhaha! That's fUnNy!

... Zach's contract, if this experiment doesn't work I don't think we can move him.

Do you actually think anyone else in the NBA, other than the biggest ass clown of a corporate baby sitter for "The Corporate Basketball Division" of a leading cable media corporation, aka: Cablevision representative James Dolan, would be stupid enough to actually take this idiot off our hands?! This is the same guy who ran the Toronto Raptor's organization COMPLETELY into BANKRUPTCY!! Do the research!! James Dolan sure didn't before drinking Zeke's bullshit contaminated Kool-Ade. I can hear the negotiations now ... "Excuse me every other team in the NBA ... we have this idiot running our baskball division and he's developed quite a successful track record in ruining our team's record not to mention it's reputation we might add!! What do you say we make you a deal to take this shit-wad of a front office idiot off our hands (PLEASE!!!). He'll do as good a job ruining your organization as he's done to ours too?? We promise!" Signed, Cablevision.

Last edited:

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
Uhh ...

... in order for the coach to go the team has to really suck. Is that what fans want? ...

Yea! You got it!! FINALLY!!! What took so long? And while they're at it, the Knicks need to get rid of Isiah's ass partner James Dolan too! Not to mention, we'd get a good first round draft pick, if Isiah isn't allowed to trade that away (AGAIN) for someone to play Bozo the Clown in his little MSG Circus show.