Nichols... tisk tisk...

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
By now its no secret I'm no fan of D-Nich for some of the choices he made & things he said even though he may have skill he has to know his place.
I know some of you like him A LOT but this made me laugh...

That being said... I saw this in the Post

"Don't expect Demetris Nichols, cut by the Knicks last week, to bury them tonight in Cleveland with a last second three pointer. The new Cavaliers sharp shooter was inactive for Wednesday's opener. "

Shoulda went to europe and in a year or two he'd be on a hell of a Knicks team. Good Luck in Cleveland!

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
By now its no secret I'm no fan of D-Nich for some of the choices he made & things he said even though he may have skill he has to know his place.
I know some of you like him A LOT but this made me laugh...

That being said... I saw this in the Post

"Don't expect Demetris Nichols, cut by the Knicks last week, to bury them tonight in Cleveland with a last second three pointer. The new Cavaliers sharp shooter was inactive for Wednesday's opener. "

Shoulda went to europe and in a year or two he'd be on a hell of a Knicks team. Good Luck in Cleveland!

keep in mind he was just signed by the Cavs, he hasn't practiced that much with them, doesn't know the plays and defensive schemes or anything along those lines, so him not being active is not a big stretch.. see people like you are the ones who don't see the value in a person like d-nich. it's not in the now, its in the tomorrow where his talents lie. And it kills me when people say things he said... what was he quoted as saying that was bad? I'm not talking about sources or anything along those lines.. i'm talking about things that came out the mouth of d-nich

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yeah inactive makes sense as they just signed him but i like him off the bench to sub for bron or to play alongside him as a 2. he can stretch defenses, play d, rebound. the only knock is that he is apparently pretty immature but thats expected from a young player. i dont think what he says is big enough to tear a team apart, it was just about his specific situation and how he thought he was NBA ready, which i think he is about as ready as chandler is. it will take some time for cleveland to incorporate him into their lineup but i can see him as being a valuable swingman off the bench and maybe a starting 2 guard in a few years.