Knicks Vs. Heat

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
6:00 pm eastern time. At Madison Square Garden.

Randolph might be out because of the death of his grandmother.

All predictions, in game talk, and all other discussions go here.

The Miami Heat have not won a game yet this season.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
6:00 pm eastern time. At Madison Square Garden.

Randolph might be out because of the death of his grandmother.

All predictions, in game talk, and all other discussions go here.

The Miami Heat have not won a game yet this season.

The heat are better than what their record indicates, especially if wade returns tonight. If we dont have Randolph tonight, that definitely hurts our chances of winning, but we need to hit free throws, lower the TO's, and tighten our defense a lot. Overall it should be a good game at the garden.

I still expect the Knicks to win even with Randolph out. The only threat I'm worried about on the heat right now (minus wade if he doesn't come back tonight) is Ricky Davis seein as this guy always seems to torch us. If we can contain him, and keep shack from getting alot of great positioning down in the post we should win easily.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
i dont know who is gonna guard shaq but we need to drive the ball right at him to get him in foul trouble quick

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
First of all.....Congratulations to Metro and all Cotto fights. I didnt see the fight but I heard it was a real good fight. Cotto is a true warrior with a heart that cant be questioned.

Now onto the Knicks tonight, I dont care if d wade plays or not, they better win this game. With Zach bein out, Malik can do a good job guarding shaq. The guards need to play strong, yes the guards referring to Marbury and especially Crawford. They both need a good game after the last one. I want to see them play hard for 4 quarters and win convincingly.

nyKnicks126

One of the worst officiating games I have EVER SEEN. NO joke.

The Jamal Foul was not even a foul D lee was fouled AND 1 !!!!!!

nyKnicks126

We lost.. I wasn't suprised. Q is just a injury prone player and always will be get his ass out of NY. Marbury same except he aint a injury prone player, Marbury is a cancer as I see it..

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
No Z-Bo, no way. Marbury has taken 5 steps back from last year. His play was abysmal. I really think we should start Crawford at point, Q at SG, Balkman @ 3 with ZBo and Eddy respectively.

nyKnicks126

Thank you. Marbury is the Focus of the team, and the focus is getting blury. His time as a knick is runnin out. I laughed at that contested shot he took.. in the last seconds thats just funny steph...

GetRealistic

Starter
Same old Knicks. Play a spirited game against a good Denver team, then lay two eggs against the Magic and Heat. Sure Zbo wasn't playing but the Heat were without Wade.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who hates Marbury. He is god awful, awful shots, awful decisions, and this "so called" improved defense. Jason Williams went right by him every time he wanted to. And if i have to hear about Marbury averaging 20 and 8 again i'm going to throwup, because he did that on bad teams, and hes not even capable of it anymore. Send him to Italy now and bring me a real PG.

GetRealistic

Starter
We've gotten into making lists of Centers that we would take over Curry so i decided to make a list of PG's i would take over "starbury". I'm not putting them in any ranking order just listing the PG's better than Marbury.

Nash
Kidd
Deron Williams
Chris Paul
Billups
Baron Davis
Arenas
Parker
Hinrich
Felton
Bibby
T.J. Ford