Knicks Vs. Heat

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
GetRealistic True that!

I dont hate Marbury, I just dont like him as a player. That drive even though Williams missed was just pathetic D... Mardy missed 2 free throws, Isiah early T. lane violation by Lee, are all stupid little things that happened why the knicks lost. Q got injured (nothing new) and Marbury again with the towel over his head not even worried about the fans, or the teams success..

Its all about the MONEY.. I now see it in Marbury, in the beginning with his rookie contract back in Minnesota, he actually tried... I respect his shot sometimes, but Jamal has opened up to be the leader, and the playmaker of the team. Marburys role in my opinion is a 350k bench player. :)

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
terrible L, inexcusable, though i would have rather have jamal shooting that last shot instead of steph

nyKnicks126

Yeah but Jamal wasn't open. 77 games to go we got a 4 game road trip to the west, and WE Should be 4-1 but we are 2-3.... Cleveland w,Minnesota W, Denver w, Magic L, HEAT WWWW!!!!!!!! . . . . . Its hard being a F#^kin die hard knick fan.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks without Zach is worst than the 0-6 Miami Heat (Miami is 1-5 Thanks to Bum Marbury, Silly Crawford, Nothing Curry, injury prone Q.Rich, and Bum No Playbook Coach Isiah.).
Pat Riley did not see a WIN untill Wades 3rd or 4th Game back.

How do you lose to the Miami Heat???

nyKnicks126

Its disappointing I watched the whole game, and the last two minutes were a nightmare 9-0 run FOR THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think... Not to mention the 2nd quarter run by the heat, but we did come back after that. I kinda knew that his game wasn't goin to be a w...

Kiyaman

Legend
Leave Mardy Collins two missed FT shots out of this Knick Lost.
Veteran Player Marbury, Crawford, and Curry was supposed to lead a charge for the WIN after Collins missed those FT.

This was the first time Mardy Collins received any decent minutes on the court this season.
Isiah Thomas did not include second season Mardy Collins in any playingtime or involve him in any rotation from Training Camp, Preseason, or in the first 4 regular season games.
puke.gif
nailbite.gif
puke.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

How this team is being coached at the start of this season after 3 terrible losing seasons is ashame, a Joke, and how to start off to a losing season in the NBA...<!-- / message -->

nyKnicks126

Yeah kiya but lil things like that cost teams games. freak. Tell me how Crawford is at fault besides his poor shooting ? Marbury for sure.

GetRealistic

Starter
Kiya having playing time has nothing to do with stepping up to the line and knocking down free throws. His two misses were far from the cause of the loss, but he should be held accountable for not making his free throws just like Curry should be.

Also David Lee has played good this season, but is it just me or has that mid range jumper not improved at all?

paris401

Starter
I still expect the Knicks to win even with Randolph out. The only threat I'm worried about on the heat right now (minus wade if he doesn't come back tonight) is Ricky Davis seein as this guy always seems to torch us. If we can contain him, and keep shack from getting alot of great positioning down in the post we should win easily.

ricky torched us for 14 points... guess that's why we lost....

nyk_nyk

All Star
Same old Eddy Curry, turnover prone at the finish when we need a play the most. Still cannot understand how a person of his physique cannot rebound or block shots. Also why can't the Knicks defend the 3 point line????

The team has promise but you can see how Zach has protected Eddy until last night. Condolences to your family but hurry back Zach.

jzero29

Rotation player
another 4th quarter drought

They looked bad again the last 2minutes of this game, a game they should have put away, but the offense failed. They once again didn't look like a fluid unit, looking awkward and incompetnet when the game was on the line. They blew it to a stuggling Miami team, that was without star D.Wade. Hopefully it was because the Knicks were without Zach, and were able to concentrate more on curry, causeing 2 turnovers around the last 2 minutes, but I am not so sure.