Well at least Balkman may start next game

kej718

Rookie
With Q's injury I think Isiah should give him an opportunity like Lee got tonight. I think when Q comes back we can move him to SG and let Jamal come off the bench until he shows us that he can be a consistent starter.

Starting 5
Eddy Curry(Stay out of foul trouble, & make free throws)
Zach Randolph(Great player but seems selfish at times, like against Orlando he missed 4 straight jumpers and kept shooting when Eddie was on the bench)
Renaldo Balkman(Lets see how he looks next game)
Quentin Richardson(Hope he gets back soon, his defense needs to tighten up, but I like what he is doing on offense, less 3's and more jumpers {post up game is nice to})
Stephon Marbury (What happened??????????, hope he figures it out the next 3 games)

Like Isiah said he needs to sacrifice a little offense for defense.

Next 5 (Just a 10 man rotation)
David Lee(Good all around player but needs to improve his defense if he wants to take more minutes from Eddie or Zach)
Jared Jeffries (When is he coming back?????)
Mardy Collins(He should get more playing time, especially if Steph or Nate can't keep there guy in front of them)
Jamal Crawford (3 good games and and now, less turnovers, and stop settleing for what his opponent gives him, because he is hard to guard 1 on 1. When he plays like this he gets everyone involved and gets open more)
Nate Robinson( good start to the season, hope he gets back soon we needs his offense)

If there is a blow out then play
Randolph Morris
Malik Rose
Wilson Chandler
Fred Jones

Jerome James

I think we should play Renaldo Balkman, Quentin Richardson, & Mardy Collins at certain stretches during the game like in the 3rd quarter and Eddy Curry, & Zach Randolph can be our offense.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Balkman is ready to be a complimentary Starter, but alongside of Marbury inconsistency, Crawford inconsistency and bad decision making, and Curry Raw talent of slowness on defense and rebounding is not the Players that Renaldo Balkman should want to be a Starter with in the NBA...

Kiyaman

Legend
The Westcoast road trip is the Knicks vs Suns, Clippers, and the Kings.
Whatever Starting lineup Coach Isiah use to start this road trip off with he should use that same lineup throughout this Westcoast trip.
We could use a "Same-Page-Plan" from the first 7 players on the court.

The Suns seem to be starting off slow at the start of this season. The last three seasons they cameout running and gunning for the first 10 WINS in the league.

This Lost to the Miami Heat in "Madison Square Garden" proved one thing about this Knick Team:

No Progressive improvement in "Team-Ball" from the 30 MPG players from last season.
Marbury, Crawford, Q.Richardson, and Curry (3rd season together, offense is 50% and defense has decline to 15%).
Yes, thats not good!!!

GetRealistic

Starter
Lee is a great player, but hes just not laterally quick enough to guard quality 3's. Imagine him in a one on one situation trying to guard Grant Hill, Ron Artest or Cory Maggette it just doesn't work. I'm actually hoping Jared Jefferies will be able to play this road trip.